Chapter 31 | You Are Bad

Thank you so much, guys. Thanks to all of you for giving your love and support to this book despite me being a lazy ass with a very rare update. But I just cannot write if my heart doesn't tell me to and I really don't want to give you all a crap update.
Thank you for being so patient with me and being with this book.
Truly speaking, I didn't expect 152 followers.
For others, it might be a small number but for me, it isn't.
Thank you all a lot❤

(References for the Jejuri Tradition

(References for the Jejuri Tradition. missme2294 Tai helped me with these pictures❤
I have put these pictures in the previous chapters as applicable.)

••••

Third Person's POV

With the beautiful surroundings, and clicking lots of pictures, they were almost near the Gad. They were talking, making fun, and enjoying when Owi asked, "Why do you all wear gajra when they get brown so fast?" to no one in particular. Before Noor could reply, Avni answered calmly, "Owi, flowers have been used in Bharatiya culture since ancient times and it has a scientific reason to it. Flowers have the ability to absorb the heat so by wearing the flowers on hair makes the flowers absorb the heat from the head. And heat is one of the reasons for hair fall."

This new-found information made Owi amused and she murmured, "You are the same as Mallika Vaine." getting Noor and Avni's attention. They asked what she meant by it and thus Owi started telling one of her memories with Mallika.

One evening Owi was in the living room munching her chips when Mallika came home from office wearing jeans and a formal yet fancy top. After greeting her, Owi asked her why she doesn't wear such Western formals always instead of Indian clothes. She even said salwar kameez and kurti churidar are so kakubai (bhenji) types and this made the always calm Mallika angry and she gave Owi a long speech or can even say a speech of mind.

"Do you think wearing Indian clothes in the office seems like kakubai? If yes then I feel bad for you. If you don't know then let me tell you that just like western formals, Indian formals do exist! Formal salwar kameez, formal kurti churidar, formal sarees, and many other Indian formals of different parts of our country from North, Northeast, East, Southeast, South, Southwest, West, to Northwestern parts of our nation, do exist and it looks as formal as any other formal attire.
In fact, it is comfortable and easy to carry from those Western formals. It's sad that despite being Bharatiya, people think low of their own culture and clothes when we should be proud of it.
Students of Management College always wear Western forms as if, if they don't wear it then they won't look professional. Our college being the top college in Mumbai always taught us that we could wear either Western formals or Indian formals for our presentation and we all used to wear Indian formals always because we were more comfortable and proud to wear including boys.
Yes, there are Indian formals for males as well like Kurta churidar which sadly our Indian boys only remember for some festivals or weddings. Because according to them only shirt pants, jeans, T-shirts, suits, etc are only male wear. Have you seen a Thai drama wherein the male lead wears only Indian outfits daily yet he looks formal and amazing and he carried our Indian outfit so nicely, so casually and it looked so cool? But no! Our Bharatiya men don't feel it comes in the list of daily wear or formal outfits.