𝗶𝘃. 𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙣

(CHAPTER FOUR)
Glitter

𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙣

Selena was in utter bliss, she was living her life in heaven, the feelings she felt in this moment was something she never wanted to separate from. But then,
she felt the sunshine peeking through the open currents which caused her eyes to snap open, it all fucking hit her within that moment, it was a goddamn dream. Every warm touch and kiss that felt so real was a simple fantasy that her brain made up while she was sleeping. Selena felt like punching someone because now she had the face of John B Routledge doing Rated R things engraved in her head.

She rose from the bed and glared back window that was covered the night she arrived, she remembered that specifically and now it was wide open with a bright sun pouring into the large room. Every morning Rose sneaks into each girls' room and opens up the currents to let natural light in so they didn't have to constantly use the electricity. The girl kicked away the blankets and walked into the bathroom, she washed her face trying to also wash away all the dirty thoughts residing in her conciseness. Maybe a shower would help, all the scrubs and soaps that smelt like paradise could potentially remove sensations of his kisses. For a while, Selena mind had actually began to wonder to different places and she seems to finally be at peace. That was until she picked up a perfume, and one sniff took her back five steps.

This same exact perfume she had just sprayed fall over her was the same one he had completed. That one time he got all close and personal so he could smell the vanilla on her neck. "For fuck sake."

She threw on a cute outfit, took a longe time to look at her self, applied more makeup, and styled her hair to complaint her round face. All this because her body was sick of her mind and needed to see him. She shoved a piece of mint gum into her mouth and grabbed her keys, she was up and out the house without saying anything to anyone. Her blue jeep quickly got her to her destination, the messy home clashed with her clean and neat figure as she moved through the tall, itchy grass to find him on a lawn chair. Looking down on a pile of mysterious papers, she went unnoticed until she stood right behind him and opened her mouth.

"It's your turn." Selena moved to make herself comfortable on one of the chais right from him, his curious and confused brown eyes looked at her. She good gaze at them for hours, why hadn't she paid attention to this more? His unruly culés dropping in front of his face made Selena want to so desperately reach forward and move it away.

"Uh, for what?"

"To ask me what I'm doing here." The girl stated as if it was obvious which made him even more confused, nonetheless, he clasped his hands together and compiled.