+•~1~•+

Jungkook P.O.V.

BEEP! BEEP! BE-

SLAM!

Stupid alarm clock, curse you mom for setting my clock at 6:00! School doesn't start until 8! But i love her, obviously.

"Ah you're up my little bunny." I heard my mother say from the now open door frame. "Mom~ I thought I told you to stop calling me that!" I whined while pouting. "You know what, you did.. but am I listening? Nope!" She replied as she began jogging towards me and started pinching my cheeks.

"Ah, ah.. Mom, stop~" I giggled slightly before she pulled away after giving me a peck on my forehead. "Alright, alright.. fine, now get your butt up and get ready for school! I don't want to see another tardy pass when you come home," She exclaimed while doing silly hand gestures. "Okay, I can't make any promises.." I mumbled the last part, but loud enough to hear it. "I heard that!" She said as she was walking downstairs to the kitchen. I laughed slightly before hopping off my bed to the bathroom.

I did my morning routine, brush my teeth, shower, floss, etc. I got out of the bathroom to check the time and it was 7:15. "Shit," I quietly cursed myself for spending 85 minutes in the shower. So I rushed into my closet and threw a blue button up shirt on, with blue jeans, white shoes, and a black oversized hoodie cause why not.

I wasn't late so I actually got to eat breakfast this time and kissed my mom goodbye, no I didn't forget my backpack at the front door, and waited at the bus stop. A few minutes passed when I saw my friends Jimin and Jin walking down from the left side of my street. I smiled widely at them and waved them over when they caught my eyes. "Hey hyungs!" I exclaimed as they neared the bench I was sitting on. "Hey Kook," I heard Jimin say. As I was looking at him I noticed him basically eye fucking me, I flashed a bright shade of red.

That's Jimin for you, the pervert of the group, also my crush but he doesn't know that thankfully. "Jimin stop being a perv and sit down," I heard Jin say from beside me.

"Aw Jinnie you're no fun," Jimin whined then pouted, but don't trust his innocent acts. It would be a damn lie if I said I didn't imagine him pounding into me mercilessly with his co-

"Finally! The bus is here," Jin interrupted me from my lewd thoughts and sprung out of his seat like it was on fire, me and Jimin following close behind.

As we got on the bus, Jin sat next to Namjoon, his 'friend', and Jimin sat next to me like always. "Kookie, when are you gonna let me fuck you, hm? " I heard Jimin faintly say since my attention was more focused on the sky, took me a minute to register what he just said. "I- wh- i-in your dreams!" I replied slightly panicking because the question he asked caught me off guard.

"Aw come on, dont pretend like you don't imagine me fucking you," He said while leaning over me slowly. "J-Jimin, we're in a bus.." I whisper- yelled since people could most likely hear us.

"Ah, fine. I'm just teasing you.. or am I?" He said with a smirk to his face.
I blushed and looked away staring at the back of the seat that was infront of me.

After everyone got on the bus we arrived at our school. I don't know when I fell asleep but I heard Jimin calling my name over and over again which made me wake up.

"Jungkoo- oh you're awake. We're here," I heard Jimin say "Did you stay up all night thinking of me?" I wasn't looking up but I could still feel the smirk that slowly formed on his very sculptured face. "In your dreams, Chim," I sassily replied, but he wasn't wrong. That, and I just couldn't sleep in general.

Jimin P.O.V.

When we stepped foot inside the school, everyone, like always, had to turn their heads. Whispers and gasps were heard from each side of the, might I add, dank hallway. Its like they never clean! Jungkook and I were never considered popular and we want to keep it that way, we hate having to be entitled and it was an unspoken rule that everyone knew not to do.

We finally reached our lockers and open them. Stuff piled up in cubbies of my locker needed to be cleaned out, while Jungkook was a neat freak and I love that about him. Hell, what don't I love about that boy? He's amazing.

"Hey, Jimin?" Jungkook said a bit unsure at the end if that is what he should call me. I don't really like being called by my name when it comes to Jungkook, for whatever reason, and he knows I get a bit ticked off when he calls me by my actual name, but I let him go this time.

I hummed in response and it took every bone in my body to fight back the urge to pin him against the locker and mark him up in front of everyone, but he knows that's only for my eyes to see. "I-I'm gonna head to class.. I'll see you next period," I chuckled at his stutter and waved him off as I got my stuff ready for algebra.

btw it took me 2 days to write this chapter cause I kept getting frustrated and tired so..

expect another chapter in the next two days even tho probs no one is gonna read this 👁️👄👁️

ily guys ❤❤

word count: 958