elfman

You go and pull out a monster horn. "Well looks like you get to go in the closet with a manly man!" Lucy said as he walked over to the closet. You walked into the closet and lust slammed it closed.

"hey elfman" you said tilting your head slightly and giving him the bubbly smile that guys fall head over heels for you.

"Hey, mind helping me find a light switch?"

"Sure"

Outside the closet.......

"(Name), elfman, no point in finding a light switch, we took out the bulb!" Gray yelled with al, believe it or not they became good friends.

Inside the closet......

"We'll just have to sit here in there dark then" elfman said.

"O-okay" you respond, you were afraid of the dark, really scarred, like alot. "(Name)" he said, "are you scarred of the dark?"

"Y-yes" he pulled you into a hug and started to rub your back.  You hug back and bury your head into his chest, feeling it rise and fall. By now you had used up six minutes of your time and you had begun to calm down.

You had pulled away and looked in his eyes and smiled. That's when he did the unexpected. He kissed you on the forehead. "A man has to comfort his lady."

You smiled and snuggled up to his chest and closed your eyes. Just then there was a blinding light. The closet door opened. Mirajane smirked and yelled, "2 couples, one game!" Aws came from around the room as she stepped out of the way to show you and him hugging.