Untitled Part 21

Sorry guys it took so long to update this.  I will try my best to update the next part as soon as possible.  Here is the next part for now.  Hope you guys like it.

Next Morning-

Prerna woke up and got ready. She went downstairs to see if breakfast was ready or not. She started to help around in the kitchen. She then goes back upstairs to wake Kukki up.

Kukki uth jao. Baby uth jao.- Prerna says. Kukki was starting to wake up. She hugs Prerna tightly.

Kya hua Kukki?- Prerna asks.

Kukki shakes her head and signs to Prerna asking where her dad is.

Kukki papa ko na thoda kaam hai. Is liye wo bahar gaye hai. Wo lunch time tak aa jayenge.- Prerna tells her.

No mujhe unse abhi milna hai. Wo kal raat ko bhi mujhse nahi mile- Kukki signs to her.

I know baby ki wo tumse kaal raat ko nahi mile lekin wo aa jayenge.- Prerna tells her.

Fine- Kukki says and goes to get ready. Her mood was still off. She was not happy. She missed her dad and today she had no school. She was hoping to spend the day with both of them.

After getting Kukki ready for the day the two of them go downstairs for breakfast.

Kukki batao papa ke aane ke baad kya karna hai aaj?- Prerna asks. This brightens Kukki's mood.

Aaj na hum lunch saath main karenge. Phir hum shopping jayenge, uske baad hum...- Kukki keeps her list of things for the day going. In the morning Prerna and Kukki play outside in their garden. Soon it was time for lunch. Kukki was again getting cranky about her dad not being there.

Papa abhi tak kyu nahi aaye?- Kukki signs to Prerna while sitting at the dining table for lunch.

Aa jayenge Kukki tumhare papa.- Prerna says as she was sitting down beside Kukki. Even though she was trying to comfort Kukki, she herself was worried and waiting for Rishab to come home.

Main papa ke aane tak nahi khaungi- Kukki announces. Prerna sighs knowing Kukki is not going to listen.

They were waiting there quietly for Rishab. Ten minutes passed by, fifteen minutes passed by, twenty minutes passed by, and now almost thirty minutes later they heard a car outside. Kukki gets up and runs towards the door. They see Rishab getting out of the police car. He was looking tired. He shakes the inspector's hand and then turns to walk in. Before he could even take one step Kukki goes and hugs his knees.

I missed you papa- she signs to him. Rishab smiles slightly and bends down to pick her up.

I missed you too- Rishab says kissing her forehead. All three of them go inside.

Chandru aap Kukki ke saath thodi der kheliyega hum abhi aate hai- Prerna tells a worker in their house as she goes into their room with Rishab. They get inside the room quietly.

Aap thik hai?- Risahb asks as they walk into the room.

Ji main thik hoon. Aap kaise hain?- Prerna asks.

Main thik hoon. Aur case bhi solve ho gayi hai. Bina kisi charges ke main nikalgaya hoon. Hum kal Basu Badi jayenge.- Rishab says. Prerna nods. Rishab goes and takes a quick shower while Prerna is waiting for him in their room.

Mrs. Bajaj aap bohot hi tired lag rahi hai. Kya hua?- Rishab asks as he comes back out.

Ji wo main thik hoon- Prerna says and out of nowhere she hugs him.

Rishab was shocked would be an understatement. He didn't know what she was doing or what he should do. He was just standing there letting her hug him and listening to her talk.

Baas soch rahi thi ki humari life kal kitni change hogi. Main khush hoon. I don't want ki kuch bhi change ho. Mujhe aapke sath aur Kukki ke sath time spend karna bohot pasand hai.- Prerna says. Rishab who was still standing there was realising that she is scared. Prerna who realises that she is hugging him and he is not hugging her back starts to pull away when he puts his arms around her. She relaxes in her arms and slowly puts her head on his chest while he puts his chin on top of her head.

You know main nahi chahti ki main wapas Anurag ke paas jau. Main nahi chahti ki kal jo kuch bhi ho wo reality main humari life affect kare.- Prerna says quietly.

Nahi hogi. I promise- Rishab says.

Pakka na? I mean kahi sach main Kukki ko mere bina rehne ki aadat ho gayi to? Kahin aap ko....- She stops in between her sentence and Rishab also starts speaking.

Kuch nahi hoga. Main, Kukki aur humara parivaar ab aapki life se tabtak nahi jayenge jabtak aap khud na khe de ki hum chale jaye- Rishab says.

Prerna looks up at him and smiles slightly. She again puts her head on his chest and hugs him tightly. Rishab tightens his arms around her and after some time kisses her forehead and pulls away.

Chaliye lunch karte hai.- Rishab says with a slight smile on his face. Prerna smiles at him and they walk downstairs where Kukki was playing with some of the house staff.

Khana khana hai?- Prerna asks as Rishab goes in front of Kukki.

Aap logo ne nahi khaya?- Rishab asks.

Kukki zid kar rahi thi ki jab tak uske papa nahi aayenge tabtak wo khana nahi khayengi- Prerna tells him as they move towards the dining table.

Aur aapne usse kuch nahi kaha?- Rishab asks as they are sitting down.

Wo...actually main khud aap ke aane tak nahi khana chahti thi- Prerna says.

Rishab understands what she might be going through and nods. The three of them eat together and they spend the day together. At the end of the day the three of them were sitting in the living room playing when Rishab called Kukki over where he was sitting with Prerna.

Kukki mumma, papa aapse kuch kehna chahte hai.- Rishab says.

Kya aap Tanvi bua ko miss karti hai?- Prerna asks. Kukki nods.

Kya aap unke paas jana chahti hai, unse milne?- Rishab asks. Kukki nods again.

To phir aap aur hum kal Tanvi bua ke paas jayenge. Aur fir aap kuch din unke saath rehna.- Rishab says.

Mumma kyu nahi aa rahi?- Kukki asks by signing at them.

Mumma ko yaha pe kuch kam hai.- Prerna tells her.

Nahi main mumma ke bina nahi jaungi- Kukki signs and goes to her bedroom.

Mr. Bajaj kaise bhi karke Kukki ko manana hoga.- Prerna says.

Don't worry hum usse mana lenge lekin usse pehle aap ka mood thik hona chahiye. Aap khud is ki wajah se tensed hai. Lekin I promise you ki hum roz milenge aur roz Kukki ke saath baat bhi karenge.- Rishab tells her. Prerna looks at his face to see he is really serious about this and nods. She just leans forward to hug him. She puts her hands around him and rests her on his chest. And Rishab automatically puts his arms around her pulling her closer into him.

That's it for today guys.  Hope you liked it.  Please do comment and tell me what you think.  And don't forget to vote.