THE BLUE WHALE CHALLENGE

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE WHOLE THING!!!!

VERY IMPORTANT PSA

An old thing has been bouncing back called "Blue Whale." It's quite similar to Momo. Here is some information about it:

1. What is the Blue Whale Challenge?
The Blue Whale challenge is basically where someone contacts you and makes you do a bunch of challenges over a span of what, 50 days? The challenges start out simple, but then they get really dark. The end will always result in suicide.

2. How do I know I'm being contacted by someone with Blue Whale?
They will have this dark profile picture that I will not be linking in this activity. I highly suggest you do not look at it. People have been having panic attacks just looking at it. Just know that it's Jonathan Galindo in this deformed Goofy and Who (from the Grinch) crossover, it's very creepy. Note that Jonathan Galindo has nothing to do with this and these pictures are being used against his will. Another thing is that they will send you a link to a very disturbing and highly triggering video. DO NOT AT ANY COST CLINK ON THIS LINK. I will be monitoring comments and anyone who comments the link, I will delete the comment and warn the person. This is very serious, people have had major panic attacks after watching this video. It was designed to weaken the mind and make it easy to manipulate.

3. What do I do if I am contacted by Blue Whale?
Delete the message and report them. Do not block. They will track your IP address if you do. If you can, take screenshots and go to your parents. Do not click on any links they send you, it might be used to dox you. Do not watch any videos.

4. I looked at the profile picture and/or the video and now I'm having a panic attack.
You idiot I told you not to. I had a panic attack when I looked at the photo, but laying in bed and staring at the ceiling while listening to Hamilton calmed me down. I just let my mind wander and I didn't try to stop any thoughts about the picture. It's not good to repress. I also suggest going to supportive friends as well.

5. I want to troll/contact this account.
B*tch no. Do not contact the account. They will probably try to track your IP. This is a serious operation being lead by multiple admins.

6. Is this a scam?
Blue Whale is very real, people have the scars from it.

7. Can't I just pull an Uno-reverse and track them?
Don't. If you can pull an Uno-reverse on them they will double Uno-reverse you. Don't make any unnecessary contact with them.

8. How do I protect myself?
Make all your social media accounts private and if you can, unable DMs. Try not to make it clear you are a child.

9. What social media platforms are they on?

The Blue whale are very widespread and they are probably on most scial media platforms.

I know for a fact they are on: Instagram, tik tok, snap, discord, and email (there are many more)

and I know all of my posts are usually light Hearted BUT THIS IS SERIOUS!!!!! PLEASE PROTECT YOURSELF!!!!

Guys, please treat this very seriously. People are dying from it.

(This is not my post. Originally I found it from a website from Quotev BUT WE NEED TO SPREAD THE WORD!!!)