Prologue

The old prologue was very weird so I made a new one hope y'all like
The sun rose on another day as life drags on so does the people who are in it. There in the forest lies a happy family. All were fox shifters or also known as werefoxes. They lived in a cabin near the end of the forest. They didn't bother the wolf pack near them,
but they did allow rouges to come into their house for protection. normally rouges have to go through interrogation to know the reason why they are rouges, but these kind hearted people didn't want to know the history of the rouges. Instead they wanted to get to know them and provide protection. Wolves are know to kill rouges after interrogation, or before the rouge gets into the interrogation room they die by the damage they got from the pack. The king never stated that they could die from injury's just they have to be interrogated for why they were on their land. All wolves in the pact hated this family since they "disobeyed the king" even though they didn't. On a Saturday morning a young man was bleeding and on the brink of death so the kind family, they took the man in their home and bandage him up good.
The son of the fox family asked him why was he bleeding to death the man looked at him and said "A pack did it." They didn't ask anymore questions so they sat there quietly. the mother came in with food "Eat up you need energy to heal." the man ate all the food very quickly. The husband stated that he is free to stay here for a while. The family left the room. The man grabbed his notebook and written some things down in it.
In the evening the family went to the mans room and no one was there. They didn't think that's weird since some rouges do this so they left it at that, and its not like anyone could get inside their house or else they would never do this in the first place. Later in the night the man that was staying with them came back but with some pack wolves.
The wolves put gasoline all around the house and made sure the house would burn down. They lit it and the house caught blaze instantaneous. The family inside tried getting out but the father was stuck underneath a wood pillar that started to catch fire and the son went back for the father. the wife was the only one who went on but never forgotten this horrifical event. she prayed that she would be reunited with her son knowing full well he and the husband died since she couldn't feel the family link. that was 13 years ago. as she stayed in the area she became more feral overtime.
sorry but the old prologue just didn't explain anything so this is the new prologue
hopefully y'all like this then the old one. the old one is now chapter one since this
happens before that obviously.