Part-8

Jimin

The hot water bath helped my muscles to losen up as they got tensed becoz of the dance practice. I kept my clothes in the laundry along with the towel given by Liyin. I came down stairs towel drying my hair and fed Laura with some of her food and head towards the kitchen to help Jin Hyung. Me and Jin hyung were setting up the dinning table and we heard a sudden but cheerful voice. It was Namjoon Hyung.

"I'm back Jinnie. I brought your favorite drink and soft drinks also for the kids. " He directly entered the kitchen and saw me helping Jin Hyung.

"I'll bang your head off if you called me 'Jinnie' again. " Jin hyung said banging the plates on the table. I chuckled to myself, they both were so funny.

"Okay sorry if I said that. I was just excited so it came out of my mouth."  Namjoon hyung explained.

"Ohh wow, you yourself don't remember what you said. Really???" Jin hyung was about to put up the fight but I came in between.

"Okay Hyungies let it me. It's just a mistake. Now, first tell me how was your assignment?? Was it good??? " I tried to jump to another topic.

"That was awesome Jimin. We got an A++ for the assignment and--" Jin hyung cut Namjoon hyung's words.

"It's was not at all possible for you to get an A++ without me. Okay, you should be greatful that I was there to team up with you. " I just let out a small laugh by seeing and listening to them as Jin hyung took the whole credit and there Namjoon hyung stood expression less.

"Yaa Jin thank you so much for teaming up with me." Namjoon hyung bowed and there was Jin hyung saying that it's okay showing a thumbs up.

We all sat for our meal, it tastes so delicious, my god, it's like another level.

"Jin hyung..... It's so so so very much delicious.... Mmmm... It's just melting in my mouth like butter. " I said taking the full taste of steak.

"Really?? Did you like it that much??" Jin hyung said with a proud smile.

"Yes hyung..... It just reminds me of my Mo--".... I suddenly stopped, and almost chocked.

" What happened Jimin??" Namjoon hyung handed over me some water that I gulped in one breath.

"You okay?? " Namjoon hyung asked rubbing my back and Jin hyung tapping my head.

"Ya... Okay. I'm okay. Thank you. " I said coughing for once or twice and began to eat as fast as I possibly can.

"Go slowly. Or else you'll chock again. " Jin hyung said, but I continued to stuff my mouth, and stood up, washed my plates and went direct to my room.

"Jiminie?? What happened, why you are in hurry?? Where you are going?? " I was changing and didn't notice Jin hyung on my door.

"Jin hyung.... Actually I got a new part time job and I'm just about to be late, that's why I am hurrying. " My answer made him sigh.

"Why do you need to do this much of part time jobs Jimin??? You are not even and adult now. "  Jin hyung said sitting on my bed looking at me for an answer.

"Jin hyung... Jin hyung I'll definitely answer you when I come back please, I'm getting late. " I just about to exit my room, but Jin hyung held my hand tight, I can see concern in his expression. He leaned and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Go safe. " That's all he said with a smile and let me go off. I ran to take my cycle and rushed towards my new work place. I gave up working at the gas station. After that night when I attended Hoseok, I didn't wanted anymore encounter from him. But the luck is just not working for me, now he is my some what like instructor, with whom I have to spend most of the time during practices. Life is really so hectic. So much of thoughts running in my head, and I realized that I almost reached my work place. I parked my bicycle, and greeted the manager who was waiting for me. I was now working at a five star restaurant as a waiter, and if I was needed to work overnight, I can be a bartender at the same place. It was a mix of a restaurant and a bar club.

"Staff changing room is over there you may go and change. All the best for your first day. " The manager wished me good luck and gave a warm smile. I changed my dress and glanced at my watch, it was showing me 6:15pm. I came out and had a talk with some of the other fellow workers so that I could get a idea of the place and people.

Soon there were a lot of people who entered the restaurant and I made my way towards them greeting with a warm smile and placing the menu cards on their table and ready to take there order on my memo. I got busy for an hour or so.

I had some ten minutes rest, and some more customers came in. They seemed to look like players, fully exhausted and dripping with sweat. I went to take their order but one of the co-worker stopped me.

"Jimin, I'll handle here. You just go to the private rooms and there is a customer, just take there order. " I felt bit weird, but I didn't mind and went towards the private rooms. I saw a man ssitting resting his head on the couch. The face was not fully visible becoz of the lights. The room's lights changed from blue to red, then red to blue which made it difficult to look the face.

"Good evening Sir, what will you prefer to have?? " I greeted and asked the same question that I have been asking this entire evening.

"What I'll prefer??? You ass head. Did you forgot what I always order for??? Where is the manager?? Call him go. " The man suddenly started cursing me.

"But Sir, I'm new-"

" Shut up your filthy mouth and move your ass from here and tell the manager to come over here. " I did as he ordered. Manager was all shocked and ran towards the man and bowed more than hundred times saying that he is sorry. I could hear that the man was still cursing the manager. Soon our manager came out and sent another waiter to take the order.

"S-sir...... Did I made a mistake??? " I asked the manager almost crying in horror to lose my new job.

"No... Kid it's not your mistake. Come to my office I'll explain it to you. " I said nothing but followed him to his office.

"He is the son of the owner of this restaurant. He didn't knew that you are a new employ here. He always prefer one type of food when he come here almost everyday after his practice. No need to worry, if a situation comes that you handle him so just ask Soobin once. He daily attends him, he will tell you what order you have to serve. " I heard the manager clearly and cleared my throat and asked my the permission to go back to work.