𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑱𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒏

ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ 🤗
(F/D)- Favorite Drink
(F/S)- Favorite Snacks
(A/N)- Author 's Note

Y/N's P.O.V
  I've always struggled with talking to people, it's hard being an anti-social person. I honestly am trying to get the feeling to talk to people " hff...oh! Thank you" I payed the taxi driver in advance before even getting here. I went to the back of the taxi as I took out my luggage with a bright smile..I was ecstatic to go to Japan and be around a new environment for a change. I hurried inside since my plan was almost ready for take off I went and got threw security like a breeze as I took my luggage to its place as I then looked up at the clock that was visibly shown on the wall " hm...looks like i have a couple of minutes before take off thought I was going to he late!"I giggled to myself as I closed my eyes as I began to walk off to a convenience store that sold snacks and souvenirs for foreign travelers. I soon went to the beverage isle and picked out my (F/D) with my (F/S) 'mhmm..yummy!' I thought to myself as I picked out a couple of more snacks for the long trip, soon checking out my snacks I hurried to board my plane i huffed and puffed as I was already by my seat "h-hng..ahh!" I sat down, panting as I had the wind knocked out of me 'damnit thats what I get for not keeping up with my workout schedule' I mentally hit myself as I soon caught my attention of a handsome guy with red hair...who was this man?..

A/N
I'm so sorry for not updating this story! I'll update a part 3 tomorrow^^))