Here Again

• Dedicated to My Neighbor Mr.Salvitor :)

Once we got to the Grier's house we went the boys game room. I havent been here in a while and alot hasnt changed. The only thing new for me to see was Nash,Will,Hayes, and Skylynn portrait hanged on one of the walls.

"Stay here, i'll go get it." Nash said rushing his words half way up the stairs.

"I'm coming!" I said running to him and jumping on his back. "I remember doing this." I said to him. He pinned me down on the bed and said, " I remember doing this!" and tickled me.

"Wait where's your family?" I asked making him stop tickling me. "They went out to see Will, but i didnt know because i'm seeing him later this winter break. And um...yea i'm cool." I punched his shoulder and teased, "Yea right, what ever Grier. So are we gonna play or not? Me against you." He went closer to my face and smirked. "Its on Addio."

I ran out his room with the game to the game room. "Hey!HEEY!" I heard Nash call running after me. "If you wanna play gotta catch me!" I teased and ran around the house. "Ugh, Danielle Marie Addio, stop this instant!" I smirked and he smirked as we were in a position where one is on the other side of the table and the other is on the opposite side, and so one moves the other moves the same direction as if it's a game of 'mirror'. "No mother. Not until you catch me." And sprinted in the living room. little did i know he was right there behind me. He grabbed me from the waist behind and picked me up. "Omg!! Did I catch Dani? But where is she? Oh NO!" he said teasing me. "Haha real funny Nash." "Now can we play?" he said whining .

He insterted the disk and we talked about what the winner wins. "So I was thinking winner wins a piggy back ride around the whole entire house two times." Nash gave me a look and said, "But you cant carry me on your little back." i punched him on his shoulder and snatched the controller out his hand.

We played a few then the last shot... "WHOOOH! Look who wooooon, in your faaacceee." He gave me an annoyed look and grabbed me for the ride. "Just get on. And plus doesnt mean that this time you beat me wont mean youre gonna beat me in every game." 'Hmmm, we'll see about that. GIDDY UP HORSY OR PIGGY OR NASHY."

He ran through the game room up the stairs to the living room then to the kitchen, taking a trip upstairs into Skylynns room circling her swing too many times. "NASH, I'M GONNA PUKE AND ITS GONNA BE YOUR FAULT !" He then ran into his room then to his parents room then to...Hayes' room. "Hey uh Nash, did Hayes go with them?"

"No he's with Abbey..Again for the 5th time today." He said annoyed. He brough me back into the room to sit down. "Oh my god Nash it's freezing cold in this house, can you atleast bump up the tempreture?" He rubbed the back of his neck again anf fumbled his words. "Aha well the thing is..." I widend my eyes and pushed him off the bed. "Wow Nash Grier, You're 19 and you dont know how to work the tempreture thingy."

(A/N: Remember this is three years later.)

I threw on his blue camouflage blanket over my body and shivered. (The thing is Nash really does have a blue camouflage blanket and he used it last week *Inserts laughing emoji cause i'm on p.c* It was one of Hayes' vines.)

*BUzz Buzz* I got a text from my mother saying that the rhodes were blocked because of the snow and that I had to stay the night here.... in the same night with Hayes Grier my ex best friend that bullied me for the past 3 years for 5 days a week. "Nash, looks like i have to spend the night here. The rhodes are blocked." he turned around with his camera and took a quick photo of me. "Eh, excuse excuse?" I said. "What? you looked warm so why night cherish that warm moment that bhappend 15 seconds ago? And sure you can sleep in Hayes' room. I'll make him sleep on the floor so you can take the bed." My smiling face turned into a shocked red face.

"Hahahahaha please don't play with me Grier. You know what is happening between us right now since your 16th birthday." I said loudly making sure the whole universe heard me. "I'll talk to him. Plus if my room wasnt a mess right now i'd let you sleep here." I went up to him and shook him. "WHY NOT CLEANING IT NOW EINSTEIN?"

Right after that i heard his voice, "Why is she here?"

Hayes .

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

A/N: Yay! 829 words. sorry for the long chapter. on my laptop it looks like it will come out as 2 pages. But anyway... how far do you like this? I have the boys Girlfriend auditions open!:

Matt: Open

Cam: Open

Carter: Open

Shanw: Open

Hayes: Taken

Nash: Open

Taylor: Open

Jack J; Open / Jack G: Open