02. High and Dry

TWO HIGH AND DRY

TWO HIGH AND DRY

◥✥◤

A party in their small town of teen animals was always wild. Anytime these teenagers were left unsupervised with access to alcohol and all sorts of narcotics, things became truly unhinged. However, Fawn was content to just sip her shitty vodka lemonade and watch people make a fool of themselves. She was hesitant to drink thanks to what happened last time she let herself become one of the aforementioned unhinged. Sylvia, however, didn't have a care in the world as she chugged what was probably her fourth drink at this point, dancing with random girls and a beaming smile on her face.

However, something drew her attention away when she felt a hand on her wrist. Immediately she jerked it away and went to attack whoever had grabbed her, but she relaxed the second she saw that it was only Maddy.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Fawn, it's just me," the girl said with a giggle that was a sure sign of her somewhat lack of sobriety, "Anyway... you coming or what?"

Fawn took one last look at where Sylvia was absolutely losing her mind in the best way possible before she began to follow Maddy down the hall. As soon as they were shrouded in darkness, she pressed Maddy against the wall.

"You and him are on a break, right?" Fawn asked, wanting to double-check. If Nate dared find out about this or if they were together currently, she was as good as dead. Maddy had never actually hooked up with her while they were together or even initiated anything when they were together, but one could never be too careful when it came to Nate Jacobs. Unlike Sylvia, Fawn wasn't looking to die young.

Maddy scoffed and nodded pressing her lips to Fawn's hungrily. The girl easily obliged, kissing the girl back with furvor as the two of them hid in the shadows. There were miscellaneous people milling throughout the hallway, but neither of them really noticed or cared about the two girls considering most of them were either shitfaced or looking for a place to do the exact same thing. Fawn knew this was dangerous -- well, Maddy Perez was dangerous. It was practically lesbian code not to fuck with straight girls. Especially straight girls with overly poessive and possibly psychotic boyfriends. Fawn wondered if maybe she did have a death wish, but considering her mind went white when she kissed Maddy, it was hard to think at the moment. She could feel the girl's hands roaming her skin, inching underneath her shirt and Fawn was relishing in the feeling of soft skin against skin.

Until it stopped, of course.

Pausing the situation (or however one would describe it), Maddy gasped as something else caught her attention. Scoffing, she exclaimed, "That bitch!"

The bitch Maddy was referencing? Nate Jacobs dancing with someone else with his eyes searching the living room for Maddy. He was very obviously trying to make her jealous and this was a game Fawn knew Maddy loved to play.