The Clown And His Gucci Socks

Stage Crew POV
You were walking down the hallway getting everything ready for the show. People were rushing everywhere to get things all prepared for Slipknots show. You were in charge of taking care of Shawn. You were actually looking for him because it was almost time for him to go on stage.
"Mr.Crahan?" You called out to him.
You heard a noise and followed it. It lead you to a hallway with a flickering light. Shawn was leaning against the wall. You couldn't read his expression under his mask.
"Mr. Crahan it's almost time to go on stage." You said timidly.
There was a bit of silence. Shawn pulled out a flash light and shone them on his socks.
"You see these? Do you know what they are?" Shawn asked.
"Uh socks?" You replied confused.
"Not just socks," Shawn snapped" they're Gucci socks."
You nodded your head.
"Gucci socks, they're Gucci socks." Shawn repeated.
"Mr. Crahan it's time to go." You repeated yourself.
Shawn rapped the wall behind him and the light stopped flickering.
"Gucci socks." Shawn hissed.
Shawn then began to walk away and you trailed him nervously. You quietly ushered Shawn towards the stage. The rest of his band mates were waiting by the entrance to the stage. You were handed Shawns bat.
"Here you go Mr. Crahan." You said whole holding out the band to him.
Shawn took it out of your hand and then leaned in close to you.
"Gucci socks." Shawn whispered in your ear.
You looked at him confused. Shawn then turned away from you and walked on stage to the thousands of fans waiting for him.
Gucci Socks, you thought to yourself. You suddenly looked down and a pair of Gucci socks were on you.