7.

I wake up and sit up. I look around and go find an outfit. I put on a comfortable dress and a black cardigan. I put on socks and boots. I brush my hair and do natural make up. I go out and get Minnie dressed in jeans and a purple t-shirt. I put on white converse and brush her hair. I put it in a ponytail and then I go out to make breakfast but Draco has it done. "I made some waffles" said Draco. "Thank you so much, Draco" said Kate. 

I dig in and wow. "Your a good cook, did I tell you that already?" asked Kate. "Hmmm did you?" said Draco. I shrug and he smiles. "So um Kate do you still love Hayden?" asked Draco. I sigh. "I don't know... no..... it's been a while coming and I just..... the last straw was when he said no to the baby" said Kate. "Oh so your going to divorce him?" asked Draco. "Yeah. I need to tell him first." said Kate. "Oh right" said Draco. I look at him. "Your very curious about my love life?" said Kate. "Oh I'm not.... oh" said Draco. I stand up. I'm gonna do it today. "I'm going to divorce him today" said Kate. "What that quick" said Draco. I walk over to him and pat his head. "Harry would be delighted to know I am divorcing him" said Kate. Draco looks up at me and takes my hand. He kisses the back of it. I blush and leave. I walk in and Hayden is sitting on the sofa. I walk over.

"Katerina" said Hayden. "I have to tell you something" said Kate. He nods. "I want a divorce" said Kate. "Oh" said Hayden. I sit down. "Hayden we never really connect now, we go through the motions. Obviously you can still be part of this babies and Minnie's life but not mine." said Kate. "I agree. I wasn't the best husband at the end. I do want this baby but I was in shock but Kate? Look after Malfoy. I know I did shit things when it came to him but I was stupid. Take care of him. Oh and here's some phone numbers to use if you and Malfoy get stuck on this medicine stealing case" said Hayden. I give him the rings. "Thank you for the marriage that was at least nice and loving just not the in love part." said Kate. He takes my hand. "Kate.... stay through to yourself and find love" said Hayden. "You too" said Kate. I begin to walk when he stops me. "And Kate.... I know you had a crush on  Malfoy, so go hit it." said Hayden. I look at him. "When we have time to heal" said Kate. Hayden nods and I grab all my stuff and magic it to Draco's home.

Draco glances at me and walks over. "How did it go?" asked Draco. "Good. He agreed with the divorce" said Kate. Draco hugs me. "I'm glad" said Draco. 

Minnie walks over to me. "Can we go see Aunt Hermione and Uncle Ron?" asked Minnie. "Umm maybe" said Kate, teasing.  "Can we go tomorrow though? Me and S are playing" said Minnie. I nod and she goes back. 

I smile. Our dinner is nice and full of chat and laughs. The kids go to bed at 8. We go to bed at 10.

Today was good and surprising!

I hope you enjoy

Lorna xx