15.4

Dominican Republic

Kassidy and Letty were able to track Dom all the way down to the Dominican Republic. They make it into town before finding someone who tells them where Dom is. Kassidy walks into a club to find Dom sitting with his arms around two girls. Kassidy smirks at Dom as he looks up at her, shocked.

"Letty was right. It ain't hard to track you down. All I have to do is follow the odor of skanks," Kassidy says as her smirk never fades.

"Kass, life has a way of changing plans," Dom says as he leans toward her, removing his arms from the girls.

"You hear this one?" Kassidy asks the girls in Spanish before she and Letty share an eye roll. Kassidy tosses her bag to Dom. "Change of plans, my ass. You're stuck with me after LA. Where do we sleep?" Kassidy sits down on a bar stool as she glares at Dom, who looks between the two girls.

"Excuse me ladies," Dom says as he stands up before walking over to Kassidy with a smile on his face, causing her to lose the glare.

"That's right. All the way from Mexico," Kassidy tells him with a smirk before he kisses her.

The next morning, Dom takes Kassidy on a drive to show her around. Kassidy has her feet in Dom's lap as he drives with one hand on her leg and the other on the steering wheel. Kassidy grabs the hand on her leg before kissing it. She has fallen madly in love with the man beside her in the short time she had been undercover in LA. Being without him for the past year felt like torture.

"What's going on? I know your not training these boys for nothing," Kassidy asks causing Dom to glance over at her. "Have I arrived just in time for a new adventure?"

"Kass, you always arrive in time for something," Dom says with a smile.

"Come on, what is it?" Kassidy asks curious before Dom pulls her in for a kiss. Kassidy starts kissing Dom's neck before climbing into his lap. "I'll block you. You can't see. Oh my god, we're gonna crash. What's going to happen?" Kassidy moves everywhere Dom turns his head, blocking the view of the road. Dom pulls her to him, so he can see around her. She hugs him as it really hits her how much she had missed him. Dom takes them to a hidden beach. "This place is crazy. Rain one minute, clouds one minute, and sunlight the next." Dom and Kassidy kiss as they walk along the beach. Dom has Kassidy hop on his back before he walks through the water to a small cave. He sets her down before kissing her. Later in the evening they take a kayak out. Kassidy tries to crawl to Dom to kiss him but ends up flipping them. Kassidy wraps her legs around Dom's waist as he goes to lift her back onto the kayak before she kisses him. They get back on the kayak before Dom lays down. Kassidy then successfully crawls over to him before kissing him again. "You feel that? How could you be 3,000 miles away from that?"

"I can't," Dom answers her causing her to smile.