Trip to Japan

English is not my first language, sorry for mistakes.

__________

"Hey" Zee enters his boyfriend's home and find him on the couch watching TV, then he goes and sit besides him. "Hello Phi" Saint greets him by placing a kiss on his cheek.

"What are you watching?" He asks coming closer to hug the other.
"I was waiting for you to come and we watch together this movie, we have a little time, don't we?" Saint asks with pleading eyes.

"Yes, we have" Zee get up to grab the popcorn and some drinks in the kitchen, then comes back and place the things on the table in front and sit back in the couch besides Saint.

"Saintsup"

"What?"

"A horror movie? You know I don't like horror movies" Zee says looking at Saint with a serious face.

"But Phi, I heard this movie is so good, I need to watch it"

"Then you can watch it alone" He says getting up to go to the bedroom but Saint pushes him back. "Phi, please?" Saint say with a pout.

"Okay then" Zee can't say no to his boyfriend so he finally accepts.

They dress up in a way that Zee is between Saint's legs and they are covered in a blanket. "If you feel scary, I can hug you tight" Saint whispers in Zee's ears.

"That's why you wanna watch a horror movie, don't you?" He tilts his head loking up at him.

"Hehe" Saint hugs him behind, placing a kiss on his neck before the movie starts.

They are watching clinging while feeding each other with popcorn and once in a while Zee gets scared and closes his face under the blanket then Saint giggles and hugs him close.

After a while the movie ends, "Let's go, we have to take a shower and get ready" Zee take Saint's hand to walk into the bathroom.

They are now in the shower, Zee washing Saint's back. "Phi Zee" Saint says in a soft tone.

"What?" Zee asks, still continue to washing his back.

"I want a kiss" Saint turn to face him and says with a pout.

"Sup, you know, if I kiss you now it's not gonna be just a kiss, then we will be late" Zee looks at him trying to contain himself from giving what his boyfriend wants.

"Okay" Saint say and turn his back so Zee could continue washing him.

"Saint"

"Hm?"

Zee turns Saint to face him then grab his face with his hands and kisses him, Saint respond to the kiss and walk back with his hands on each side of Zee's waist until he hit the glass wall.

They stop kissing and Zee goes down on Saint's neck licking and biting on the spot "Ah...You said we were going to be late..."

"I know what I said, and I'm probably right, but you know I can never reject you" Zee say looking at Saint and giving his loving smile.

"Then we have to handle this fast" Saint says and lowers his head to look down on their erections brushing together.

"Yes we have"

__________

"You ready?" Zee asks, showing his phone that is getting a lots of messages from the boys asking where they are.