Nassir; xxultravioletxx

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000168 EndHTML:0000003563 StartFragment:0000000471 EndFragment:0000003546

Nassir- xxultravioletxx

WPCritic01

Hi! I would first like to start of this review by saying I really liked this story. I loved this story, in fact. It has me hooked. Even the preface is amazing! I really suggest you read it! I will provide the link at the bottom of this review. (Even though you should have already read it.)

The topic of this story is about a perfect place. Would you like to live in a world where everyone, and everything, is free? Everyone in Nassir, all have free-will, and are able to do what they please. No crime, no broken hearts, just bliss.

Then,

They come. As for who they is, you will have to just figure that out yourself. Thank you xxultravioletxx for not writing a cliche! I really appreciate it! --So do a lot of other people too!

My favorite chapter would have to be chapter two! Remember, there are only 3 chapters out, so please help her! Her story is new! So that would be AMAZING if you guys could vote for her. (That means you, all you science-fiction lovers!)

As for the description, I think it is very well written. It could use a grabber to lure the readers in, but just the title made me interested!

As for punctuation, and Vocabulary, I did find errors here, and there. (Not everywhere.) --and it was very good. I only saw two punctuation errors. Which is UH- MAZING! Since whenever I try to write a story, I always end up with, at least, 100 errors! (That's what spell check is for, so I don't bother.)

Additional Note-

On an additional note, I would like to ask xxultravioletxx (yes, you!) to message me when another chapter is ready! I'll be sure to inform my fans ;)

I bid my farewell!

Happy writing!

-WPCritic01