*Green Eyes*

Chapter 1

"Get up faith" I yelled before we was late for school.

"5more minutes"

"Umm you said that 25 minutes ago get up before you don't see Brittany" that got her slow ass up.

Faith had been my best friend since I was in 5th grade she was the closest girl I ever had in my life. Even though it was weird having a gay best friend I knew she would never look at me like that. I mean I know I'm sexy and all but that's beside the point.

"Katy please will you start putting water on me when I don't wake up I can't forget my cross country stuff again or imma be shot" faith whinnied

" awww coach miller ain't that bad just think I have major and coach Jenkins!"

"Your fault"

"No it's just my talents "

"Aww it's not that hard to throw a ball and kick it" Just to clear up what faith said i play soccer and baseball. I know what you are thinking girls play softball not base ball well this girl is the pitcher.

The bell rang oh yay! Another wonderful day at the brokest school in America! It was my first day as a 10th grader,but i will be graduating this year me and faith took night classes since we was in 8th grade we cant help we are smart. I'm young i know only 15 but I live by myself well with that bitch of a best friend. I talked my father into letting me move out if I got a job and payed most of my bills. Which can I say I do a good ass job as a grown up. I got my classes from my home room teacher. I shot faith a texted and asked her her classes of course we have lunch 4th,5th,6th,and 7th period together. My first class I hated physical science. I walked in. no one I knew,i was in there with a lot of seniors. Great, a smart geeky 10th grader in 12th grade physical science. I sat down in the back where no one was and right before the bell rang this boy sat next me with these deep green eyes. Wait why am I looking at his eyes.

I turned my attention to the teacher," okay good morning I'm Mrs. Lead and this is 12th grade physical science. The person your sitting next to is your partner you will use them everyday."

Great I gotta! talk she gave directions on quizzing our partner. He spoke first.

" your not a 12th grader are you?"

I shook my head no.

"How are you in here?" He said with a confused look which was really cute. Wait what am I saying!

"I took the other classes at night school."

"Oh so your a geeky girl good because I'm dumb as fuck"

I couldn't help but laugh.

We quizzed each other and the bell rang. I ran out of class kinda and he grabbed my hand.

"Ummm I never learned your name." He said rubbing his neck

"Katy!"

"well I'm Brice I play football the captain actually... Would you mind if I take you home tonight I wanna get to know my partner." He said shyly with a blush.

"well..." I trailed off.

"Please. I'm not going to kidnap you I just wanna be nice."

"Well I guess since you said that I would love to I'm glad I'm not getting kidnap. Who would feed my cat," we both laughed and walked off but I forgot to ask where do I met him. Ugh! You slow dimwit!

I went to my locker and knock came from it I closed it to revile that horrifying asshole.

"Hey Katy. Well have any more visitors?" He said devilish I couldn't stand it and ran off right into somebody. My partner now what is he doing?!he rushed me out side to the trailers.i told you our school was broke half of the classes was in trailers in small small rooms.He sat me down on the grass. Looking in my eyes with a worry look. I was crying and couldn't stop he grabbed me and I sobbed into his chest. I didn't notice I was crying into a perfect stranger chest. When I sobered up I pulled away about to run off again he pulled me down.