*Judges and Kissing*

Chapter 6

It's been about two weeks since I meet Brice. I know what your thinking. No I haven't kissed Brice no matter how much I wanted to! For two weeks Brice and summer have slept over. Usually summer slept with faith but when she missed her bubba she would crawl in the bed with me and him right in the middle. I mean they have there own place in our dresser they have stayed that long.

Today is the day I have to go talk about Rex to a judge even though it's not a real court hearing I have to go! My phone vibrated for like the 100th time.

Brice:R U OK?

Brice:Do you need me? I'll leave school!

Brice: have you seen that idiot yet?

Brice:Katy answer me I'm worried sick!

Brice:Katy I'm leavening school fuck this! I'll meet you at your house!

Katy:BRICE JORDAN EVEN I AM OKAY!!! I CANT SEE THE BASTARD IF YOUR TEXTING ME!! Lmao! It's okay Brice leave school and go get summer the key is under the mat I'll tell you when it is over.

He was really worried huh? Faith can't worry she driving me! Great we're here please God tell me I won't have to look at the bastard!! i walked into the court house and got looked at and told where to go. Faith and i sat waiting on the judge when a old man in a suit walked up to us.

"Hello Katy I am Judge Simpson I'll be handing your case." A old man said. "Right this way I wanna hear your story." We walked into what said the judges chamber. He sat down and pointed to a chair for me to sit in. Then someone I knew all to damn well came in. Fuck!!

"Hello Rex I'm judge Simpson !" He said pointing to a another chair.

"Now I would like Mrs. Odom to say her side of the story."

"Umm about what?" I said softly

"How he rapped you!" He said with quotation marks around rapped.

" well it was during the summer he came to see me. I was at my moms house my little sister had to take a nap well I went to put her in the bed she asked me to stay with her. I did well little after Rex came in there he began to force his hand in my pants...." I stopped to breath while tears mindlessly fell. "He pulled down my pants and held my hands up while he I guess you can say got ready. He forced his self on me. I tried to fight back but he was on top and was a lot stronger then me. He also said if I screamed I'll wake up my sister and she will see her big sister going though all of that. Blood was everywhere i couldn't stop crying. He put his thing in my mouth and moved my head. I bit it and he shoved it farther down my throat. He pulled out flipped me over and licked all over my thing and he stuck it in my back side. He got up with a smile on my face kissed my lips and left to go home..." I said sobbing by now.

the judge looked over at me and Rex. Rex had a smile on his face and laughed. what the hell was funny? You like to see what you did to me all over again? The judge finally spoke.

"Well I have heard both stories I see no reason to continue Rex you are dropped from all charges." He dismissed us while me still in tears I ran to faith who they wouldn't let in with me. She ran up to me and held me. He walked by.

"Ha, wished she could protect you when I was having fun!" He said with a laugh and walked off.

"Katy what the hell he got let off?" Faith said I shook my head yes she was about to yell something but instead she took me in her arms and lead me to car. We rode back home. It was silence the whole way. We pulled up and walked into the door. Brice and summer was watching Disney channel. He saw me crying. Grabbed he and let me cry into him like I did the first day of school.

He took me into my room and held me till I fell asleep. I woke up. he was on Facebook on his phone. I moved and he looked down at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked with a soft voice. which kinda made me think he was sleeping or something else.

" am I okay this is stupid all the judge did was dismiss the case. made me real live every damn moment he doesn't know what it's like to have a boy run you your life how to let a boy rape you in places that never should be touched to have a boys dick down your throat and you can't breath because your crying and he keeps forcing it down cried for 3 months straight because he hurt so much relieving it every damn day. How it feels-"

I was cut off Brice brought his face to mine and he made his lips lock with mine. The feeling of his soft sweet lips on mine brought fireworks going on though my body my stomach doing flips everywhere he picked my up and wrapped my legs around his stomach I wrapped my hands around his neck and moved my hands in his hair. He pulled away and I smiled as he smiled to. We looked into each other's eyes and then down at our lips and I pulled his face towards mine and we kissed again. This was our first kiss and it was magical. he made me so special like the only girl in the world. i knew he the one from the first day i meet him.i pray he is nothing like that asshole Rex. that's all that scares me.