15

victorie pov 

after the words come from teddys mouth my mind began to race what will i do if i have this baby will teddy stay or will he leave me will my mom and dad support me! will teddy's parents let me be in teddys life what will i do i'm so lost and confused. my thoughts began to get louder as i ran back to my room my heart hammering and my breath only getting faster i began to panic and the more my brain kept thinking the faster my breath began to go and the harder my heart bounded agents my chest i made it to my room and then every thing went black. i heard voices and i felt arms lift me off the ground it was teddy. "vic wake up!" teddy yelled i could hear the worry in his voice but i wasn't able to respond and and i felt everything start to go numb and soon enough teddy's voice disappeared along with my thinking.

 i soon woke up in the hospital wing i looked around but it was hard to see my eyes where blurry so i wiped my eyes and began to lift myself up but a soft hand stopped me. "vic rest its okay im here." teddy said i looked at him and he smiled gently i smiled back. "am i you know..." i said he looked at me "its to early to tell vic we will need to wait about a month to find out and you will need to star having symptoms as well in order to know if your really pregnant or not." he said i nodded and laid back down i was hopping i wasn't but at the same time i kind of wanted this but why im only 17 turning 18 i'm way to young for this. "teddy..?" i said quietly he looked at me and he grabbed my hand and kissed it softly. "yes vic?" he said calmly "if i am pregnant..and if we decide to have it what will we do?" i asked he nodded and began to think "well what ever is best for you and the baby and if we need to move from my parents place we can." he said 

"okay" i said he smiled and he got up and leaned over me and kissed me softly on the lips " you know i love you right?" he said and i smiled " i know you love me and i love you to my teddy bear" i said and he smiled "mine?" i asked him he smiled " ill always be yours " he said. "can i have another pillow teddy bear?" i asked he smiled and grabbed me one and i sat up and he placed it behind me on my lower back. "better?" he asked i nodded and he kissed my cheek . "as long as your happy i'm happy" he said.

it began to get dark i stayed in the hospital wing all day and ted would come and go because of his classes it was around 7:30 i already had dinner but sadly alone teddy didn't come he is probably freaking out about me possibly having a baby in 9 months....i hope he wont leave me. i sat in silence and turned on my phone and was looking at text messages from teddy he last texted at 5 he was in the bathroom and he was texting me that he loved me and other shit like that. i sighed and turned off my phone and put it on my bed side and i curled up in a ball and fell asleep.

i woke up hearing foot steps come towards me and i turned and it was teddy i looked at my phone and it was 11 at night what was he doing hear so late? he sat on my bed side. "hay sorry i woke you i was umm in the bathroom." he said he was lying and i knew because he had the smell of bourbon on his breath he was drunk...go figure "ted why did you go to hogsmeade for? getting yourself drunk wont change the fact that i might be pregnant i understand you got stressed but really you resort to drinking weed is different but when your drunk you can get violent.." i said sitting up a little and for some reason an insticed was telling me to put my arm over my lower abdomen and i knew at that moment i was pregnant but telling ted that right now was not smart ill tell him tomorrow or something.  " i am~~~not drunnkk" he said i nodded "fine your not but u need to do one thing to comfort me" i said he looked at me. "sexxxxx~~?" he asked "no come and cuddle with me so i can sleep i don't want you to get hurt." i said he nodded and took off his robes and used his wand to change into in night time cloths and he got into bed with me. "thank you..." i said he nodded "anythin~~for youss~~" he said i smiled at how he was trying to be cute but he was to drunk to make it clear to others but me. i soon fell asleep and teddys face was buried in my neck and he held me close to him as if he where to let go i would fall. 

Hope you guys liked it, the next chapter is coming soon and happy 4th of july to my fellow americans. also im sorry for not getting back into harry and draco it kind of slipped out of the book kind of but i will bring them back next chapter prommis and i am doing a second book after this one it will be 100% focused on teddy and victorie harry and draco will be in their but more on them in this one to come i promise you guys that 100%