page three

in the city of require, a city where violence is not tolerated, there was but one orphanage who broke that rule.

it was late at night and all was quiet and well as i was walking through the woods just outside saint pauls orphanage.

i heard sticks crack and i looked towards the sound and saw a boy, he had dark blonde hair snd emerald green eyes. he seemed to be beat up pretty bad. So i hesitantly approached him, he looked at me and shouted no! stay away! don't hurt me! then he passed out fromthe bleeding due to a massive cut on the back of his throat.

i reached in my pouch and grabbed some badages and a needle with thread and began to patch up this boys wounds. after i finished helping him, i heard him say these words (saint johns orphanage)

saint johns orphanage? they did this to you? the boy slowly and weakly opened his eyes and saw me and asks you, helped me? even though i am a stranger to you?

my purple eye glowed and i gave him a smile before saying stranger or not, you were hurt pretty bad. what is your name? mine is renna but you can just call me ren. the boy looks around and at me before saying Cory i think. i am not entirely sure who i am or what my purpose is. nor why i am in these woods.

ren smiled and replied with then i will help you find it, your reasons. i will help you cory.

cory looked at me and said, i appreciate the offer but there's somewhere i have to be.

he stumbled as he put his hand on tree to tree until he was gone.