𝟔 𝒜 ℒℯ𝓉𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒯ℴ 𝒜𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒹

Dear Astrid,

As I'm writing this, my heart is pounding against my chest in a very odd manner. I have a few things to tell you Astrid, and even though you'll never know any of these things, I'd still like to tell you. Ginny said it will help me heal, Ron too. They miss you Astrid, we all do. Especially your mother, I mean I'm back at work but I mean, loosing two children would just kill me. She first lost her cousin due to her deranged sister, then her child to a Death Eater, then lost her other child to Antonin Dolohov and her sister again. That would kill me.

Firstly, it's been three years since you died Astrid but it's still so hard to accept it. It feels like just yesterday I was crying and covered in your blood, pressing my lips against yours, hoping that we were in a fairytale so you could wake up, for it was a true loves kiss.

Secondly, I am struggling Astrid. Not only with you being gone but with everyone I know and love being gone. Nymphadora died a year after you did, as did your uncle Remus. I know it's really bad of me to say this, but I'm kind of glad you passed on before he did, for you would've been broken beyond repair, like I am now. And I wouldn't wish any of this pain upon any one.

Thirdly, I know we weren't that extremely close but you could have at least told me about Jack murdering my best mate in complete cold blood. I know Leo wanted to murder you but he was a good kid, honestly. He was just messed in the head. I mean, there's a reason why he got sorted into Hufflepuff and not Slytherin like his entire family.

Leo had a brother, Einstein Van Halen, the world's biggest asshole, at least I thought. After Einstein's death, Leo changed, completely. He wouldn't speak to us anymore and he shut us out. It was Nymphadora's fault actually, for she fought with me and Leo. See, Leo told me things he couldn't tell anyone because he trusted me. He trusted Nymphadora, but she had life easy, being a halfblood, in a way.

Leo's family is part of the Sacred Twenty Eight, as you know. The thing is, his father never liked him. Leo would tell me of how he'd cane him for stupid things, not smiling big enough in front of your grandmother, Druella, not tying his shoes correctly, not combing his hair in the right direction, you see, stupid things. He just hated him so much, and secretly, I thought he wanted him dead.

Fourthly, I need help. I know I do, but I can't take it. All the pity filled eyes and sad voices aimed at me, it drives me nuts. I mean, I know I'm broken, why point it out further? Ron tried helping me and I'm grateful for that but it's not enough. I just wish you were here, along with Nymphadora and Leo, and of course my brother. But you're dead, and I should stop beating myself up for it.

Fifth, I had a book, where I wrote all my confessions down. Who my first crush was, which was you. I mean the other girls were good looking but you, you made me fall in love for the very first time which is wow. I thought I'd never find love because honestly, I work with dragons, who has time for a full time relationship with someone? But you Astrid, I would've dropped my stupid life long plan and changed my life completely. I would've done anything for you Astrid.

Sixth and last thing, I love you Astrid. Have, since the first day I saw you. I got so bloody jealous when Oliver would make you laugh or smile. It looked good on you though. Our life, would have been so perfect together. (I swear I'm not obsessed.) My siblings loved you already, even Percy did, I know that. I saw him comfort Ginny one day, who was crying about you. He had tears in his eyes. That was the first time I saw Percy cry. My parents adored you as well, especially my mum. If she could, she would've adopted you, honestly, and dyed your hair red. That's how much she loved you, and don't worry, she wasn't obsessed. I hope.

I found out that you and Nymphadora have a sister, Cassiopeia is her name, beautiful name, just like yours and Nymphadora. I also found out that she isn't a Metamorphmagus like you two, though I didn't expect her to be. It skips generations, a lot of generations to be exact. Your grandmother's mother's sister had it, and it passed unto your mother, though it lay dormant. It sometimes does that. Nymphadora got it, skipped Cassiopeia and you got it, as well as your nephew, Ted, he got it too. She is actually a werewolf. Apparently your father was friends with a Lyall Lupin though he was much older than him, and they disrespected Greyback. The werewolf decided to take his revenge on them by biting their children. Your uncle Remus and Cassiopeia. Nymphadora had gone to the loo that night. And after Cassiopeia showed signs of being a werewolf, they obliviated Nymphadora and Cass and she got sent away to live with some gross dude name Castro Castula. She showed me the picture. Whoa that dude's ugly. I mean I'm not good looking either but I'm far better than him.

I know I'm being mean but he looks like a murtlap and a mountain troll had a child and it fell down seventeen flights of stairs, out a window, got ran over by a car, got bear hugged by a giant, fell into boiling oil, lay in the Chamber of Secrets for fifteen years and survived. It's really mean but I say what I see, and what I see and say is true.

It really pains my heart that you will never get this letter Astrid, maybe if I die, I'll tell you all this when I see you in the after life. I love you so much Astrid, I wish I said it much sooner, maybe you would still be alive.

One last thing I learned Astrid, you can think you're in love when you're really just in pain. And some people fall in love with the wrong people sometimes. You never were mine, and even though it's difficult to accept, I guess I should accept it and move on with my life.

Charlie.

🎉 You've finished reading ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔦𝔢'𝔰 ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰 ⤿ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔢𝔰 𝔚𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔶 | ✓ 🎉