SwayLA

I was so confused. What were me and Payton. It had been a week since the date and we were pretty close. But I was so confused. I think I'm going to go to his house and ask him. I got dressed had breakfast and left.
I knocked on his door and he answered
"Hey Payton"
"Oh hey y/n"
"I uh wanted to talk"
"Y-yah sure" he said walking outside and closing the door behind him.
"So what's up"
"So I was wondering. U-uh. W-what are we?"
"I knew you were going to ask that one day. And the truth is. I like you. A lot. But I can't be in a relationship right now."
I understood what he meant.
"Ye I understand."
"Cool. So wanna come in"
"Sure"
We hung out for a while until I decided to go home. I was happy we could agree we both aren't ready instead of rushing ourselves.
I got home and went to sleep straight away. 
TheNextDay
Me and Cynthia were at the mall. We needed mores clothes. Cynthia went home since she had somewhere to be. I stayed on my phone in my bedroom. I was watching the vampire dairies for a while until someone knocked on the door. Jax and Mom weren't home so I thought it was one of them. I opened the door and it was

Keep going

More

T
I
N
Y

B
I
T

M
O
R
E

Just a little more.

So close

Even closer!!!

Payton..
"H-hey what are you doing here?"
"I wanted to ask you something."
"Sure"
"Well Bryce and all them have a new house and they want me to come see it. Wanna come with me??"
"Sure when?"
"In 3 days"
THREE DAYS!
"Ok. Bye"
"Bye"
He left and I closed the door.
THREE DAYS!! Luckily me and Cynthia went shopping. I called my mom and asked her and she said I could go. I packed most of my stuff but I got gingery so I made some mac-n-cheese. Then I finished packing. I just need a few more shorts and little things like my charger. I finished my Mac-n-cheese and went to sleep.
SkipToTheDayYouFlyToLA
Today me and Payton are going to see Bryce and the rest. I haven't seen them in ages. I heard there's some new arrangements in sway. Like josh and jaden leaving and more people joining. I've met Quinton at playlist. He's like my brother. But I haven't met Blake and Noah. I know Blake used to be on musically. But that's it. I follow them all in tiktok Instagram and all that.
We got off the plane and got into a taxi. We drove to the our hotel and got settled. We drove to sway. I got out of the taxi and so did payton.
"I cant wait to see them" I said
Payton just laughed. I knocked on the door and Bryce answered. I dropped all of my things and hugged him tightly.
"Hey" he said
"Hi" I said letting go of him.
I hugged the rest and then Bryce introduced us to the new boys
"Blake and Noah this is payton and y/n. Y/n and Payton this is Noah and Blake."
We all said hi and went to the couch. We talked for a bit and then Bryce said something.
"Hey y/n I'm sorry about joey" all the boys agreed.
"Ye I'm still kinda recovering but Payton's been helping me."
Everyone awwwed. Me and Payton left to the hotel. There was only one bed so we shared. We got into bed and I fell asleep straight away.