•14•

"Well well. Look who actually woke up without a frown this morning."

"Yeah, that's because I had an adorable doe waking me up."

I giggle as Yoongi gently tickles the bottom of my chin.

"It looks like it's us three today, huh?"

"Looks like it. Do you want to do anything specific today, little doe?"

"I don't think so. Unless I can maybe go swimming today?"

"Swimming? It's cold outside because it's nearing winter."

"We still have the indoor pool, Jin."

"Ah, good point. You want to swim today? Then I'm sure we could fit that into our schedule somehow."

"We have a schedule? What do we have to do." I curiously tilt my ears in response.

"Cuddling the whole day was the plan, but perhaps we can slip in a swim session after lunch?"

"Really? Yay!" I start bouncing excitedly on the bed as the two watch in amusement.

"We better go down before they eat everything." Jin and I agreed to the Yoongi's suggestion. Yoongi slips out of the bed before opening his arms for me to crawl into. He let out a soft hum as I nestled into his hold while Jin lightly cooed before standing up.

"I'll make the bed. Make sure to tell them to save me some breakfast or else they will have a very annoyed Jin on their hands."

"Will do." Yoongi salutes as he rests me on his hip and exits the room.

"Do you want to get your phone before we forget?"

"Oh yeah! To my room!" At my demand, Yoongi softly smiled before changing directions. Backtracking to my room, we enter and I found my phone on the nightstand.

"I need to use the restroom real fast too." I timidly ask. He lets me down gently and sits on my bed patiently.

After I finish washing my face and stepping out, Yoongi needed to use the restroom too, so we switched places. I turn on my phone and scroll through the apps I had.

It wasn't long before Yoongi exited and had me placed on his hip again. We proceeded our way to the kitchen and could hear boisterous laughter already resonating down the hall. As soon as we entered, I noticed that the boys were all gathered on the island and joking around. An assortment of food was already laid out and everyone had already helped themselves.

Joining in, Yoongi set me down on the seat between Jungkook and Namjoon. Jungkook instantly turned towards me and started including me in the conversation with the others. Namjoon was the only one staying silent as he sipped his coffee and read the news from his tablet.

Yoongi had set my plate down in front of me and I thanked him with a large smile. He placed a small peck on my forehead before he went off to sit between Jimin and Hoseok.

It was only a couple minutes later that Jin had finally joined us and the table had all the seats filled.

The atmosphere was lighthearted and peaceful.

❀♡❀

The atmosphere was damp and depressing.

I pouted on the couch as I waited for Namjoon, Jimin, and Hoseok to finish getting dressed.

I was currently squished between Taehyung and Jungkook as they cuddled me close. Their expressions were somber too because they also didn't particularly enjoy seeing the others leave, or having to leave themselves later.