Epilogue

I visit tita Stella first to say thank you for all what she did, all her help to us even though she's the reason of our break up, but now I'm engaged, I'm engaged to the girl I love...

"Thanks tita for all......., You're the reason we're we are now......, Ikaw ang dahilan kung bakit napagtibay nang panahon yung pagmamahal ko kay Kyline........ I really really love her tita..... And I will do my best to make her happy, .....I promise that tita..."

Naglagay ako ng bulaklak at nagtirik ng kandila bago umalis....

***

This is the day, this is the day I waited for so long to came, but it's all worthy cause I'm getting married to the girl I love.....

This day is the best, I'm also happy cause ate Kayla is already awake, nahuli na rin yung may kasalanan..

Also all of our friends are there, they keep supporting us, whatever we are they are always there for us to help and guide us ...... And I'm so lucky to have them.

I saw the flower girl walking to the asile, and all the most important persons in my life........ But the most I've waited is here.....

I saw her wearing a elegant white wedding dress, when the church door opens , my tears started to fall again..

She's walking with her father, she's so lucky to have a boys who will love her forever...

I looked around and I see Justin cheering me up, to tell that I can do this , also our theme song starts to play ...

I offer my arm to bring her in front of the priest, I hold her arms tightly and give a smile, her eyes is already wet she get so emotional...

"I've been asking my self , what does you have that every one doesn't........ Why always love you, always thinking of you........... When I left you I can't do anything for us.......... They separate us not to break our relationship, but to test our love for each other....... Kyline I'm here in front of you and in front of all the most salient persons ,..... That I will share all I have for you........ Just always remember that I always here to help, guide and especially to love you........ Forever!"

She chuckled, my tears starts to fall again, when she read her vow for me, she hold my hand....

"I'm sorry for all........ I'm sorry to hear your cries........ Sorry for not being able when you need me... I'm sorry Kev to all I've done to you....... I waited you to came back, then here you are in front of me to confess and tell how much you love me....... When I left you Kev , that's my biggest mistake I've done to my life....... I'm so lucky to have a guy like you, that always there when I need him,..... For not giving up just to make me happy....."

"It's been long time but you're still the one I love, need and want ,....... Know what I'm not fortunate to be your husband, but I'm fortunate to met you..... That's the best for me.......
I love you Kevin......!"

I laughed and kiss her in front of all of them, kaya kong ipagsigawan sa buong mundo na mahal na mahal ko sya, na sya lang ang ikakasaya ko....

Hindi ako nagsisi na minahal ko sya, na hinintay ko sya,  at nag tiis ako para sa kanya.......

Lahat nang luhang lumabas sa mga mata ko, napawi sa isang ngiti nya ayos na ako....

And I do everything to protect her....

***

I saw her wearing a red silk bathrobe hahaha she's so sexy and beautiful woman, this is our first honeymoon.

I approach her and give a kiss in lips and hug ...

Pero tinulak nya ako saka pumasok ulit sa banyo, lumapit ako sa bag nya nakita ko na may wallet sya doon, binuksan ko yun at nang makita ko yung laman.....

May picture nang isang batang lalaki kaya tinanong ko sya kung sino yun.

"Honey! Who's this?"

Kinuha nya yung picture, tinitigan nya muna saka ngumiti nang bahagya.

"He's my first love, I've been wondering ano na kaya itsura nya, may asawa na ba sya o may sariling pamilya na!"

Lumabas sya nang balcony para mag pahangin sumunod ako sa kanya.

"This kid is already married!"

Nagulat sya sa sinabi ko kaya kumunot yung noo nya..

"Haha Funny!"

"Not yet sastified Kay! Kay!"

She confronted me with a blank face
Nanlaki yung mga mata nya sa narinig nya, lumapit sya saakin nang nag tataka....

"Remember I stepped one of your toys!"

Naalala ko pa nun nung first time ko lang sa Pilipinas, nag lalaro sya sa tapat nang bahay nila tapos kalaro ko yung pinsan ko, nag tatakbuhan kami kaya natapakan ko yung Barbie doll nya, grabe kaya yung iyak nya nun..

Naging mag kaibigan kami dahil sa ate nya, pero kailangan naming bumalik sa China , para asikasuhin yung bagong tayong company namin... Kaya  naiwan ko sya sa Pilipinas , hindi ko na sya nakita nun.....

"Yo-ur Ke-n?" She brutally said

"Khien not Ken!"

Umiyak syaat niyakap ako, binalik ko rin naman sa kanya yun at hinalikan sa noo, humarap sya sa labs at tumingala sa langit....

I hug her and say.....

"Imagine I'm your first love!"

"Imagine too that after all these years I'm still with you......!"

I kiss her cheeks and look up the sky...

"I love you!" She whisper.

"I love you too baby!"

Imagine the girl I met when I was a kid is now my wife......

The girl I waited for her yes for about 3 years, and be with me  for  4 years but we need to separate......

I wait and find her..... For almost a decade..... But now she's already mine forever..

Her gentle hugs♥️
Will always melt my heart
Also her tender words
Will  always comfort me♥️
My love even her presence
Is more than enough for me

-Even though the strongest
Tempest, no one can break us
We will face it Fearlessly together-

-MY FEARLESS TEMPEST-

-END-