𝘵𝘸𝘰.

DESTINY had spent the entire day crying her eyes out. her half sister, ariana, and her two best friends were there trying to comfort her.

"destiny, everything will be just fine baby." josie held her hand tightly as devenity was wiping her tears away. "here's your caldo de pollo." ariana handed the bowl to her carefully and watched as she devoured it.

"destiny, alguien te espera afuera." her mom told her, as she looked at destiny. she had never seen destiny like this since her first breakup with carlos, which led to them making up the next day. everybody had a feeling that this was another one of their huge fights but there was that unwanted thought in the back of their heads that told them it wasn't.

"we'll go with you." devenity helped her get up from her bed, and looked up at her younger sister, jaslene. destiny and jaslene shared a bunk bed along with the same room, but since jaslene was 12, there was hardly any arguments.

opening the door, destiny saw a desperate carlos holding flowers along with chocolate. "baby," he had a tear rolling down his face which he thought would make destiny have some sympathy for him. "carlos, please, go away." she tried holding back tears so she held josie's hand. "i need you in my life." carlos said, as he got closer to her.

    "i love you, so so much." he handed her the flowers which she dropped. "you didn't love her when you put your dick in some random girl's pussy did you?" devenity snapped, looking at him in both disbelief and disgust. destiny and carlos promised each other they would lose their virginity to one another, but carlos had been hooking up with random girls who were destiny's fans. "it was a mistake!" he was obviously trying to play victim here, but everbody saw right through it.

    "leave carlos." destiny looked down at the floor. she couldn't look him in the eyes after remembering all the horrible things he had done. he once tried getting with josie but she quickly denied him and reported him to destiny. nobody knew why destiny was still with him, but she was deeply in love. she never thought of the bad side of him, only the good side. except, as people brought out the evidence such as text messages, clothes, and etc, destiny began to believe them. that upset carlos because he claimed that everything was a lie and he didn't like how she didn't trust him. that led to a lot of yelling, tears, and them breaking up.

    "fine, but i won't stop trying dess. i want you back baby." he gave her the chocolate before walking away. devenity snatched it from her and opened the box of chocolates. she grabbed five and threw them at him. "don't come back bitch!" she threw the whole box at him and glared at him. he looked back and gave devenity a dirty look. "bye stupid fuck!" devenity picked the flowers from the ground and threw it at him. josie looked at devnity disappointed. "now you made a mess in destiny's front yard."

    devenity shrugged as she closed the door. they all hugged destiny as they made their way back to her room. she sat down at her vanity, and looked at herself.  "i look like shit." she wiped her tears and blew her nose. "here, have my chips." jaslene handed it to her and destiny pulled her in for a hug. "thank you jas."

    jaslene smiled before leaving the room to go hang out with her friends. "jaslene is so sweet." josie gushed. "she really is." ariana responded sounding proud. destiny began doing her makeup as she ranted about her relationship with carlos to the girls. destiny tried her best not to cry, for the sake of her makeup, but it was more than difficult. she missed him, even if he hurt her. destiny wasn't dumb though, she knew she had to get over him.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

destiny's beautiful family <3luna, is the cute little toddler, jaslene, is right beside luna, ariana, is in the middle,  her mother, leslie, is right beside her father, raymond, and destiny is at the right of course

luna, is the cute little toddler, jaslene,
is right beside luna, ariana, is in the middle,
her mother, leslie, is right beside her father,
raymond, and destiny is at the right of course.