𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

NOTTDESSXMX just posted a photo!

nottdessxmx  @mauriciohernandez_ ty 🥺❤️

nottdessxmx @mauriciohernandez_ ty 🥺❤️

view all comments !

mauriciohernandez_ she looks happy lmao
nottdessxmx thanks to you 🥺🥺
user is this your child?
user HSAUBWISUANSKSKJS YOU DID
NOT-

therealslimedupmike aww u & mohenny are
dating 🥺🥺
user mike-
user LMADIAISKNWKW

derektrendz can i babysit her???
nottdessxmx omg when you come 😜

user her shoes are brighter than my teeth 😭
nottdessxmx i-

WATCHING the new season of lucifer on netflix, destiny was sitting outside again for some fresh air. hearing familiar voices, destiny looked up to see ariana, devenity, and josie walk onto her front yard. "hey girl!" devenity ran over to her and hugged her.

     "what are you guys doing here?" she asked them. they all sat down next to her and looked at her screen. "we heard you were back so we had to visit you." devenity answered for her and ariana. "so tell us, what's been happening in your life?" ariana questioned her.

     "a lot actually. luna's birthday party is in a week, mauricio, derek, vallyk, kobe, and mike, are all coming in two days, and i think i might like mauricio." they were all trying to process this but josie got excited.

"this week is going to be fun!" josie exclaimed. "wait, wait, wait, so the boys are coming in two days... and you like mauricio? yeah um.... lemme grab some snacks for us." devenity ran inside of her home and asked destiny's mom for some snacks.

sitting back down, devenity passed snacks to all of them. the snacks consisted of chips, chocolate, water bottles, and caprisuns. "thanks dev!" josie smiled at her. destiny noticed she was in a good mood. "okay so tell us everything."

destiny blushed, "i think i like mauricio, like deadass. i didn't think i would like him but i guess i do. i just wanna talk to him about everything when he comes so i'll finally determine if the feelings i have for him truly do exist."
ariana looked surprised, "um, off topic but your grammar today."

all of them burst out in laughter before returning back to focus. "i think you should confess to him." ariana advised. "you're right. anyways what's up with you guys?" she looked at devenity and ariana specifically.

"well i've heard somebody here likes derek." ariana looked over at josie. "and somebody here also likes vallyk." devenity gave her a small glare, "so you're really here exposing us, huh?"

     "i think you guys should talk to them too." ariana added, "well josie how's it going with derek?" destiny asked. "um, he said he just wants to be friends."

    "aww it's okay, just give yourself some time and he'll realize that he likes you too." devenity comforted her. "what about you and vallyk?" destiny asked, "i don't even know to be honest. he's said he's talking to some girl back home and that he also likes me? i'm actually glad he's coming soon cause i swear i'm finna beat his ass."

    "woah woah woah! you are most definitely not gonna beat him up." she warned him, "destiny, shut up." josie looked over at devenity, then at destiny. "let's not fight anybody, okay dev?"

    "you're right, sorry dess." without looking, devenity threw some chocolate at her. "thanks for the chocolate," unwrapping the bar, she looked up at devenity with a smile, "i forgive you, by the way." devenity smiled back at her.

AUTHOR'S NOTES
hey um go to sleep 😘