Rain (Neko!Geno X Wolf!Reaper)

Requested by: sunsparkyleek

FINALLY SOME AFTERDEATH YES!!!!
And imma call u Sparky here friend.

>(And sum art on how I imagined u and Geno look like in this story TwT and here ima give Geno an eye patch.)

OKI LEGO!-_-_-_--__-_-_-_-___-_-___-__-_

OKI LEGO!
-_-_-_--__-_-_-_-___-_-___-__-_

Geno's POV

I sat in our 'home'. It's basically just a small narrow dark alley way, our 'floor' covered with cardboard and our 'roof' is just a sheet of metal, debri of wood supporting it's weight. I sighed and looked beside me to see my sleeping twin sister Sparky, twisting and turning in her sleep, I patted her to reassure her safety as she calms down a bit.

Me and my sister have been homeless for 2 years now. For the first few months, we were struggling, until so suddenly things have been a little peaceful all the sudden, and magically been smooth for us. We didn't worry about cash since we had part time jobs, just for a small pay, and for food? It so happens to be a miracle that whenever we wake up everyday, there would always be a plate of rationed goods, just enough for the two of us. I sighed again hearing the metal 'roof' cling and clang as drops of rain started pouring from the sky.

I hissed and cuddled with my sister to sleep. I never really liked the rain. I always have bad memories in the rain.

~flashback Geno and Sparky age 10~

"COME ON GENO! LET'S PLAY!"

Yelled my sister Sparky playing in the muddy puddles in our backyard, getting herself dirty as I just cringed and sat down in our porch. The rain pouring from the sky making the yard even muddier by the minute. Covering the once was green grass to just a feild of mud. A few frogs came out in the yard as well.

"And get myself dirty? No way Sparks!" I yelled, crossed both of my arms, sitting crossed legged on the porch, as my sister just pouts. As she snickers and makes a ball of mud and flinged it towards me.

It hit my skull and little did she didn't know there was a stone in the ball of mud. I fell onto the porch floor screaming out of my lungs from the pure agony and pain. I can smell the metalic scent and the feeling of oozing blood coming down from my skull.

"G-GENO! N-NO I DIDN'T KN-KNOW! I DIDN'T MEAN T-TO!"

I can still faintly hear my sister's voice ringing, and her footsteps running towards back to the porch were I layed down bleeding out.

"WHAT HAPPENED- OH MY GOODNESS GENO! SPARKY GET OVER HERE!"

I heard our mom cried out as she rushed to my side holding my skull, my vision become blurry and went into unconsciousness.

~Geno and Sparky age 15

I slept peacefully in my bed. The rain pitter pattering on our window as I twisted and turned in my sleep. Light flashed in our room as the following thunder rang and coincidently I heard the faintest scream, and it awfully sounded like my mother.