Um hi?

Hello everyone! I hope isolation is treating you well. I'm just here to clear a few things up (no one asked for this but that's ok)

I haven't logged into wattpad for almost a year and came back to the most notifications my socially anxious ass has ever had so thank you lol. I tried to read as many of your comments as I could, I don't reply bc I'm awkward but believe you me if there was a like button I would have liked them all ☺️💕
Another surprise was the number of reads... 129k???? And 1k votes????? Thank you all so much! I started this book(?) on a whim, simply for something to do when I was bored. I put very little effort into it and had no idea what I was doing. So I clearly don't deserve this but thank you nonetheless.

Onto the future of this book (again, I have no idea what to call this help).
I do not plan to continue this. I will leave it up for all of you to read but there will not be any new updates.
This is because my life has moved on and I don't really need/want/or have the motivation to do this anymore. I have an actual job now (essential worker tings 😌💅) and a new group of friends and I'm so so much happier. (Not that anyone really cares but it's important to me that you know that lol).

I hope you are all doing well, feel free to let me know what's going on in the comments if you want. I'm down for a lil' chat.
Also go sign some petitions, donate if you can, go to protests if you can, educate yourself and listen because black lives still and always will matter. Also wear a mask pls :)
Ok bye ily💛
- Jay