𝘽𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸𝓸 ! Mei here:)

This isn't a chapter but more of a disclaimer and extra info for before you commence your reading!

-> I am going to be taking requests; please leave your requests at the end of a chapter (i will be leaving a note for where to comment them) and dont forget to tell me exactly who you want it with and an idea for the story line.

-> If you have any constructive criticism such as tips to help me develop my scenarios better and such please don't hesitate to leave a comment about it at the end of the chapter (i will have a section for that at the end of each chapter as well)

-> I have no clue how often I will update but probably whenever I get inspiration or when I feel sad (thats often where I get most creative) and if i do update when im sad please be aware that it will probably be an angst chapter:)

-> All chapters will be written as x female imagines. ( I would love to write x male reader but Its just to hard for me to put myself in a males shoes and kinda try and place those feelings in an imagine) I will still try eventually!

-> I will be leaving trigger warnings at the beginning of my imagines because I respect my readers and wouldn't want any of them feeling uncomfortable while reading.

-> If ever you all end up wanting to know more about me, please leave questions and I will eventually do a Q&A to answer your curious minds!

-> I dont know if  I will do any smuts but I might do Limes.

Remember! Always leave your feedback at the end of the chapters!!

Suggestions->

Feedback/criticism->

Thank you for your time! Lets all take care of each-other and please; enjoy this book!
- Mei <3