𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤 ⟶𝒦𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓂𝒶 𝐸𝒾𝒿𝒾𝓇❀𝓊

Trigger warnings : angst, a couple swears here and there, self harm, anxiety.

Quirk: when you're sad, your body creates a deep blue hue that outlines your body and each crevice (ex: your finger prints will also glow since they have lines) and your eyes will begin to cry out dark blue glitter. In this time, you will also smell like the rain. (Rain has a smell, trust me guys) In a state of foreign feelings being presented to you and your body, your quirk will also activate but the colour of your quirk will change based on the new feeling (ex: yellow for happiness) but you didn't know your quirk could change colours since you havent felt anything but happiness since you were a kid.

Please enjoy this chapter:)
Sincerely, Mei <3
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿

And there it was, the refreshing feeling that I get every-time I create a new mark on myself hadn't felt for a whole week. I almost missed it; which I know is more than wrong but...it didn't bother me like it used to anymore. I made my way to the willow tree that gave me reassurance every time i had another "episode". This tree was the only thing that could give me a break from my reality. After being rejected countless times, i knew this tree was the only thing that wouldn't betray me.And I have faith in that. The walk to the tree wasn't at all long this time since the rain gave me an extra reason to run...the first one being that my adrenaline tends to accelerate late at night.

I took a seat on the flower infested bench that lay right next to the trunk of the tree and sigh as I throw my head back slowly, shutting my eyes and letting the glitter from my tear ducts run down my skin. The sound of the wind tickling the leaves and letting them laugh immediately made me loosen up, letting my muscles relax for the first time in a while.

"Ive missed you." I whispered those three words earning another blow from the leaves which in my case indicated that the tree was listening and agreed to my words.

"I wish I didn't need you," the glitter from my eyes started tingling my skin now that actual tears were coming out of my eyes, "If I didn't need you, it'd mean that i'd be happy and I wouldn't have to get pushed around and hurt all the time—" my breath started to hitch with each word I spoke, "
These scars mean I still need you and that means Im nowhere near getting better,"

" Its okay though...Im thankful you're still here, unlike literally everything else you've stayed by my side to help me-"

-gasp-

My eyes shot open and my body pulled itself upwards in less than a second out of fear,

"hOly shit what was that" my voice cracked halfway through the sentence making me mentally cringe. I turned my head and found some guy with red spiky hair gawking at me a from couple meters away.

I quickly pushed my hair out of my face and cleared my throat bowing my head to show respect.

"Good evening" he didn't reply with anything else but a couple quick blinks

Creepy

After like 4 awkward minutes of staring he finally cleared his throat and let his hand out for me to shake.

I cautiously accepted making him finally put his vocal chords to use and introducing himself,

"Eijirou Kirishima, pleasure to meet you!" I hesitantly replied, freeing my hand from his,