Chapter 1

Taylor's pov

I was waiting for Shawn in my car. He had texted me asking if I could come pick him up. He'd had his meeting with Ed Sheeran his idol, his inspiration. I was so happy for him.

I turned the radio on and Life Of The Party came on. Ironic.

Shawn came out of the fancy looking building party thing-a-ma-jigar- I'm not even entirely sure what it was.

Shawn was talking to someone though. Ed Sheeran. Wow.

They finished talking and Shawn walked over with the hugest smile on his face. Wonder what happened.

"Hey Muffin how was it?" I ask him as he gets in the passenger seat and I start the car.

"It was amazing. I can't believe I just met Ed Sheeran!" Shawn gushed.

"Great I'm so happy for you!!" I say driving to Shawn's house.

When we got there, we climbed out of the car and I walked Shawn up to his door.

"Tay you wanna stay for dinner? My mom's making your favourite; tacos." (I don't know Taylor's favourite food 😁)

Oh tacos? I absolutely love tacos and every time Shawn invites me over, his mom cooks tacos.

"DEAL!" I say and follow Shawn into his house.

"Hey Mrs. Mendes." I greet Shawn's mom who's in the kitchen putting the hard shells in the oven.

"Hello there Taylor! And how many times have I told you; call me Karen. Dinner won't be ready till about 5:00 so you boys do whatever you want." She says smiling.

"Bro I love your mom!" I yell whisper to Shawn as we head up the stairs. I hear Shawn mutter something but don't quite catch it. It sounded like: wish you'd love me. But I'm not sure. I don't know why but the thought of Shawn saying that made me all warm inside.

When we get to Shawn's room we find Aaliyah Shawn's little sister standing in front of the door.

"Hey Taylor." She says.

"Hi Aaliyah how's it going?" I ask. I love Aaliyah almost as much as Shawn's mom.

"Good did you know Shawn really really likes yo-" Shawn ran at his sister and covered her mouth with his big hands. His adorable hands. Wait what am I thinking?! As far as I'm concerned I'm not gay or bi.

"What? Shawn really really likes what?" I ask. I have a sneaking suspicion about what it might be. But maybe it's just a hope. WHAT THE F**K AM I SAYING?!

"I-I uh, um I really really like yoke." Shawn stutters. "Egg yoke is just da bomb." Shawn looks about ready to burst. His face is all red and his fists where clenched. (he's let go of Aaliyah by now)

"Uh Ya whatever you say Muffin." I chuckle to myself. Shawn tells Aaliyah to go help their mom but she just juts out her hip and walks into her room.

Shawn leads me into his room and shuts the door behind him leaving it open just a crack.

"Wanna play x-box?" (Is that how it's written? I don't play x-box) Shawn asks grabbing two controllers and plopping himself on the edge of his bed.

"Sure."

I sit down next to Shawn and take a controller. When he hands it to me our hands touch and I feel shocks travel up my arm.

Shawn and I look at each other and then, "OUCH!! OUCH!! SHOCK!!" I scream like a little girl and jump up grabbing my hand.

(HA! Tricked you! I bet you all thought that was going to be a Shaylor moment! Haha I'm not that nice. And there needs to be a story right? #sorrynotsorry 😂)