♡ ♡ » 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎

˚◞ ♡   ▎꒰ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄 ꒱

. ˚◞ ♡   ▎꒰ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄 ꒱ ... ✧ ⋆ 。
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎
︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵
━━━━━━━━━━━━
‧₊˚✩彡 ♡˳·˖

⋆ ✰ ・゚︎︎
𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂 , 𝙲𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙰
𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟶𝚝𝚑 , 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿
𝟻:𝟶𝟶 𝙿𝙼

TIME IS A MYSTERY. NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO pinpoint exactly when it started, or even when it is going to end. People are caught up in their own personal lives and problems that they often forget that they are just a tiny insignificant spec roaming the Earth. When Esmeralda came to this realization, she began to comprehend just how insignificant she was in the grand scheme of things.

She tried to remember this when moments in her life got really bad. For example, if she had a terrible day, she would remind herself that in the end, it didn't matter. Nothing that happened in her life would alter the way the world functioned, or affect it in any way.

Anyways, those invading thoughts were consuming her away during lunch. It was ironic, she could barely touch her food, and yet she felt as if her brain was being eaten away by all her worries. It wasn't fun at all to be having an existential crisis when she should have been focusing on spending quality time with her best friend.

"Are you okay?" Sammi asked. It was only at the sound of her gentle voice that Esmeralda was taken out of her troubling thoughts. "You literally have not even bitten into your burger, which by now should have been completely gone."

Esmeralda glanced down at her cheeseburger, which she would have already devoured. It was from her favorite diner, Curly's. Sammi and Esmeralda would always walk the few blocks from their university and into the bustling Main Street, where every single college kid roamed in search of some good food and fun in the little free time that they had. It all came back down to time, didn't it? It dictated everyone and the course of their lives.

"Just thinking about the crapload of work I have waiting for me at our apartment" Esmeralda replied, picking up one of the greasy curly fries and slipping it into her mouth. She was left with the nervousness of her invasive thoughts. It all made her too queasy to eat, so she pushed the tray of food to her left. "And the fact that I have to head down to the library in a bit to tutor this high school kid."

"Oh, really? What are you going to be helping them with?" Sammi asked as she took a long sip of her double chocolate cake milkshake. Esmeralda honestly wondered how the hell it could travel through such a thin straw. "Don't tell me it's geometry or anything that has to do with numbers because if it is, I feel so bad for the kid."

"Just because I sucked at math in high school doesn't mean that I'm still bad at it."

"You literally would make me give you the answers during tests. Do you know how terrified I was that Mrs. Keaton would catch us? She would have called security on us so quickly." Both girls let out a laugh at the memory of their high school days.