Without Bloodshed

"Cheers," the villains said as they smashed their glasses together.

"Second term as prime minister, how does it feel, Shigaraki?" Deku asked teasingly. He wore a white dress shirt with a loose tie, looking more mature as his face had matured since he turned twenty only weeks ago.

"How does it feel being able to be the deputy prime minister?" Shigaraki replies. Shigaraki had undergone skin revitalization to make himself look more presentable.

"Still can't believe we actually got voted into office," Toga mentioned taking a sip of a red bubbly drink. Her hair was down as she wore a college uniform.

"To think we were able to destroy the hero system with the system," Dabi admitted.

"Not gonna drink?" Shigaraki asks as he notices Deku swirling the cup in his hand.

"Haven't acquired the taste," Deku jokes as he looks down at the glass. "Just thinking about everything we did to get here."

"Are you reminiscing? - Keep it to yourself!" Twice says, still wearing his villain outfit.

"Let me reminisce a bit," Deku joked.

His mind wandered a bit as he continued to chat with the others, thinking back to joining the League of Villains and their political journey. Not wanting to dwell on the pain he felt from All Might and Bakugo's words, Deku focused on where it all began.

-

"You want to what?" Shigaraki asked, puzzled by what the 16-year-old boy said.

"I want us to become a political party," Deku responded.

"I want to crush All Might and everyone else who acts so cheerful becasue of him, so why would I even want to appease those hypocrites!?" Shigaraki shouted.

"Deku, I don't think you understand what we're trying to do," All for One stated from the TV screen.

"Wouldn't you want to be cheered by those same hypocrites for dismantling the Hero system?" Deku asked.

Those words were what made Shigaraki interested in politics, though the image he had in his head was a far cry from reality. Still, seeing Shigaraki's newfound motivation All for One couldn't stop him.

Deku's plan was simple they would show everything wrong with the current hero system and slander the opposition who stood for it. All for One gave minimal support, enough to start but believed the plan to be a failure. Luck would shine on them, as the Anti-Hero Party was born, a Hero Killer known as Stain was becoming popular.

Deku eagerly made arrangements with Kurogiri to meet with Stain, unable to use him due to his public criminal activity, Deku wanted his insight on the Hero Society. Unfortunately, Stain's ideals were not the removal of the Hero Society but a change in heroes themselves. The conversation ended when Stain announced his ideal hero All Might, and not long after, the Hero Killer Stain was arrested.

While it was unfortunate that Stain couldn't agree with Shigaraku and Deku, a video someone released of Stain's background inadvertently became a rallying point for those that opposed the current system. As every party in one war supported the Hero System, The Anti-Hero Party was the only one opposed.

Shigaraki and Deku talked with each person Giran brought. The first ones Deku interviewed were a blonde girl named Toga and a black-haired burn victim named Dabi. Deku got a quick rundown of what's known about them from Giran. Dabi, having not committed flashy crimes was useful, but his utter refusal to talk much about his past was irritating. Toga, despite her identity being under wraps by the media, she's wanted for a couple of murders.