/Chapter 23/

Chapter Twenty-Three

Chaeyoung's PoV

As we got out of the forest, the school nurse immediately called me to treat my wounds. After that, I went back to my team who just finished making a bonfire.

"Are you fine now?" Rosé asked.

"Yahya? Are you ok? Did you get hurt?" I asked.

"Nope. Thanks for going back to me." She said.

At some point, I felt guilty about what she said. It's supposed to be Lisa who's getting her but I saw her.

I don't know, I thought that Mina is the one who was calling me. But even so, I should be not thinking that. I mean I save my best friend...

I looked at Mina who's sitting on the log while looking blankly at the bonfire.

"Let's go, the food is ready." Rosé said and we went to our circle.

"This is just for today. Tomorrow, we need to find our food. The S.A said that a while ago." Eunwoo explained.

We all nodded and started to eat.

I looked at Mina who was still not on herself. Bambam is comforting her but seems like it has nothing to do.

"Rosé, are you ok now?" I heard Lisa ask. I looked at them and wait for Rosé to answer.

"Yes. Good thing Chaeyoung saw me immediately." Rosé said and smiled at me.

I just smile back at her and focused on my food.

As I felt that someone is looking at me, I raised my head and landed my eyes on the person who was looking at me.

'Mina'

As our eyes had a contact, she suddenly averted it and went back on her food.

"Ok guys, you can now sleep after you eat. Tomorrow will start our next activity." The S.A said.

"Ey guys!" Nayeon unnie said and the others.

"What happened? Chaeyoung are you ok?" Jihyo unnie asked as she walked towards me.

"Yep. It's just a scratch."

"A big scratch." Dahyun butted in.

"Oh, what happened? And why the heck Mina is out of herself?" Jeongyeon unnie asked as she looked at Mina who was inside the tent already.

"Well, Bambam let her on the forest," Dahyun said causing the others to gasped.

"Hey, it's not like that. They didn't notice that Mina is out of them." I tried to explain.

Jeongyeon unnie on the other hand is burning now but Nayeon unnie calmed her.

"And you, what happened to you? "Tzuyu asked.

"I was looking for Mi- I mean Rosé then I slipped," I said.

"What happened to Rosé? "Momo unnie asked.

"Dahyun, Me and Rosé were assigned to look for another material that we need but suddenly while wandering around, we didn't know that Rosé is not with us. So, I looked for her." I said.

"Oh. Ok, you guys go sleep now. I know it's a tough day for you." Jeongyeon unnie said and they leave.

We went back to our team as we saw that Eunwoo and Bambam are already at their tent. Dahyun bid her goodnight and entered her tent where Lisa is also there.

I entered the tent and saw Rosé is still up while Mina is now sleeping.

"You sure you're fine?" I asked Rosé.

"Yep. Thanks again." Rosé said.

I get my blanket and also lay as I felt tired.

"Goodnight Chae. Thanks again." Rosé said.

"Welcome," I said and turn my gaze to Mina who was facing back.

Why did I feel that you should be the one who I found there?

Why did I think that it was you who was calling me?

I closed my eyes and drift to my dreamland.

Mina's PoV

It's already midnight but I still can't sleep, I sat and saw Rosé and Chaeyoung who are sleeping heavily.

I turned my gaze to Chaeyoung who's looks tired. She's sleeping with her mouth slightly open.

I realized that I'm smiling as I scanned her face.

"Today is a really weird day," I whispered and sighed.

I move closer to her as I remove the dirt on her face.

Chaeyoung is pretty handsome. If I'm a guy I would date her.

I lay again and faced Chaeyoung.

Is it weird If I say that I was hoping that you should be the one who found me?

I'm happy that Bambam found me. But why does it feel that it's... ugh never mind.

I shook my head and stopped my thoughts as I found out that it was becoming weird.

"Sorry." I heard Chaeyoung say but she's still sleeping.

I was shocked of course. I poke her cheek to know if she's sleeping or not.

"Ouch." She said.

"You're awake?!" I said.

"Mina it's already late. Go to sleep now. Let's just talk tomorrow ok." She said but keeping her eyes shut.

"O-ok," I said close my eyes.

I heard her chuckles causing me to open my eyes again.

I looked at her as I saw the deep dimple on her cheek.

Cute

"Goodnight Mina," Chaeyoung said.

"Goodnight Chaeyoung," I said and close my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Today, you're going to find your supplies and also you need to enter the forest. To avoid any inconvenient happenings, here is the thing that can help you for you not to lost. Remember to keep in touch with each other." S. An announced.

"Ok like what the S.A said keep in touch. Girls don't get too far from us, ok?" Eunwoo said as they all look at me and Rosé.

"Ok!" Rosé happily said and went to chaeyoung.

Tch, even we'll stick together, I can't feel comfortable with that forest period

"Let's go?" Bambam asked and I answered it with a nod.

"I'll go with you too unnie. We don't know if Bambam will lose you again." Dahyun said.

I glared at her but she just gave me a 'what look'

"Ok guys let's go!" Eunwoo said and we entered the forest as the other team also did.

Eunwoo is ahead. Dahyun, Me, and Bambam behind him and behind us are Chaeyoung, Rosé, and Lisa.

I looked at Rosé who's comfortable roaming her eyes around.

How can she even do that? If I am the one who will do it, I'll faint.

Yeah, just like now. If only not because of the squad I will not go with this camp, to be honest.

"Unnie, can you continue with this?" Dahyun asked worryingly.

"Y-yeah. let's just go find the supplies q-quickly." I said with a trace of discomfort.