🎀78🎀

Who do you have a sleepover with and what do you do? Idea by @usernametakenl0l

♈️Aries♈️: Yuga Aoyama. He taught you how to be absolutely fabulous.

♉️Taurus♉️: Eijiro Kirishima. Talk about things that are manly, you two also had a very long conversation about crocs..

♊️Gemini♊️: Toru Hagakure. It was mostly about shipping, including half of the boys in your class..

♋️Cancer♋️: Denki Kaminari. You guys played Minecraft half the time, the other half being filled with memes.

♌️Leo♌️: Mina Ashido. You guys were doing tiktok dances the whole night, along with shipping talk.

♍️Virgo♍️: Fumikage Tokoyami. You guys tried to summon a demon. That demon ended up being Bakugo, as he broke through the door. (I'm sorry I had to-)

♎️Libra♎️: Momo Yaoyorozu. You guys drank tea together and talked about the things you both liked.

♏️Scorpio♏️: Tsuyu Asui. You guys watched Disney movies while cuddling. (🥺)

♐️Sagittarius♐️: Mirio Togata. You two played a good game of Mario Kart.

♑️Capricorn♑️: Hanta Sero. You two were blasting music, and singing to it. But instead of 'Into the Unknown' it turned into 'Into Detention', ft. Aizawa.

♒️Aquarius♒️: Shoto Todoroki. Just a calm, relaxing, movie night.

♓️Pisces♓️: Kyoka Jiro. You guys talked about music! She even sung your favorite song!