ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

"I don't exactly like you." Suga's voice echoed throughout the whole gym causing everyones attention to go on them and take notice on the altercation that was happening between the 'good boy' and the 'bad boy'.

(Y/N) was the first to try and step in between the two. He glanced between the the two taller males holding out his hands as to use as a barrier between them.

"Yeah, well I'm not exactly too fawned of you either." Antonio said pushing against (Y/N)'s palm in a threatening position.

(Y/N) began to panic and tried to speak only to be either ignored or pushed to the side, so when Suga gently shoved the small male to the side he could only sit back and hope for the best. Of course if it became physical he knew he'd step in, in a heartbeat.

How did it come down to this? You see a few days ago (Y/N) and Suga were doing their normal everyday thing of hanging out and talking about school related topics or topics on being respectful.

"So.. About the other day..", (Y/N) began to speak up only to be silenced by Suga's nervousness jittering out randomness.

"Yeah so basically to be respectful, you-" but before he could change the subject (Y/N) interrupted him.

"I'm sorry." He said. "I don't know what got a hold of me and why I kissed back. I shouldn't have done that to someone I don't like." The bittery words of his "hatred" for the taller male slid off his tongue like chipped daggers. He hated that he had to say that he didn't like the male, but what was he to do? He thought of Sugawara as a fuck boy because of his nature and his friends making him realize his loveable nature.

Suga could only stare at the male, his heart pounding heavily in his chest, not because of excitement, but instead because of heartbreak. Deep down he wished (Y/N) had said the opposite. But he knew that the sun and the moon didn't belong in the sky together.

All the poor male could do was sit there and hear the sharp words his dear friend would say. About "why he was so nice to him" and "how he wanted to forget about the whole incident."

Slowly a sad smile spread across his face. He looked at (Y/N) after his lap and only smiled. "That's okay, I don't like you either."

Those words crushed (Y/N)'s already broken heart. At this rate he wouldn't even have a heart. But (Y/N) being the "strong" guy he is, he just took it all in and smiled along with Suga's hurt one.

"I'm just always nice to people, and I guess I thought I even caught feelings for you, but now I can safely say that I don't like you. In fact, I think it's gross the way you live. When you smoke, its disgusting. When you drink, I gag." Again, those words that seemed to just naturally flow through the males mouth shattered the tiny, fragile heart of (Y/N)'s. "I guess you could even say I wish I never met you. But now I'm stuck with this agreement shit I made. And I don't go back on my word. Sorry."

(Y/N) could feel tears prick at the corners of his eyes before he full on started crying. He didn't even realize he was crying until Suga decided to say something about it.

The (E/C) eyed male stood as fast as he could before storming out of his classroom. The tears only kept pouring as he allowed his feet to run anywhere. He didn't care nor did he bother to look where he was going.

His mind was closed with the venomous words Suga fed to him. He knew it was all too good to be true. It was always like that. No matter what it was, everything in life was just too good to be true for the male.

When (Y/N)'s feet stopped and his chest started heaving, he found himself underneath the tiny gift shop on the beach. The same hideout place his friends always were at. They weren't drop-outs but they weren't exactly at school most of the time.