The path Turned Upside Down

"Vaani didi(sister)"

"Arrey O Vaani didi.Come here I have something important to tell you"

Chutki is calling vaani standing beside the window.Vaani and Chutki share a great bond from childhood.Vaani is very fond of her.

"He came?"

Chutki made a gloomy face and said..

"No di.I have waited for a long time but Rizwan Dada(Brother) didn't come.I came here secretly.Your Mamu(Uncle) kept some guards outside.I saw a big black car outside.I think that car is waiting for you."

"Chutki Rizwan is not receiving my calls also.My heartbeat is getting faster.Then, should I take this as a no."

Rizwan please pick up my phone.Why you are doing this to me.

"Vaani di don't loose hope.I am going to Kalurghat again to see Rizwan dada(Brother) came or not."

" He is not coming Chutki.It's useless to hope."

"Vaani di don't worry Rizwan dada will come soon."

"We don't have that much time Chutki.Mamu will come soon to take me."

"Before leaving, I will say one thing, Didi, although I do not know if it's true.I heard that Shohan chacha(uncle) has arranged your marriage with Ishan Jeden the most powerful and dangerous gangster in India.Didi, He kills people for small things.Everyone ran away in fear when they saw him."

"I don't think mamu can do this."

"I think your Mamu did this!Don't trust him too much."

Chutki left and told Vaani to have hope.Vaani's eyes filled with tears.Vaani sat on the floor, put her hand on her head started crying.
Suddenly Vaani's eyes fell on the mirror in front of her.She saw herself in the mirror.Black tip on the forehead, Red lipstick on the lips,Dark kajal on the eyes,A round bang in the hair.Vaani is sitting in the bride's outfit wearing red sari.She looked at herself and started crying more.

"God if you think this is good for me then I'll accept it.I'll accept this thinking that this is my punishment to give my mind to a wrong person."

Mr. Shohan started knocking on the door.

I wiped my eyes and opened the door.

"it's time for you to leave"

Mamu raised a cloth towards my eyes.

"Mamu what's this?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes but is this necessary?"

"If you trust then don't ask me questions."

I remained silent for a while.
I shook my head and said...

"Okay."

Mamu blindfolded me and took me to the car.Trembling, I grabbed mamu's hand and walked towards the car.He opened the car door and asked me to sit down.Even then I held my Mamu's hand tightly.He removed my hand.

"Dear, One day or another all the girls have to go to their in law's."

I sat quietly in the car seat.Although I was blindfolded but I realized that someone was sitting in the seat next to me.If I'm not mistaken it's definitely Ishan Jeden.Just remembering this made my whole body shiver.
It started raining in torrents and mamu left.Today, for the first time, I felt very helpless without my parents.
The sound of rain reminded me of every time I spent with Rizwan.My eyes got wet with tears.
The man next to me put something on my hand.Touching the thing I realized it was tissue. I don't think the man next to me is Ishan Jeden.No way, This cannot be him.
After crossing some paths the man next to me gave me another thing.

"Sign it."

I was startled by his heavy voice.

"What is this?"

"Our marriage certificate?"

Hearing this made my body tingle.

I said in a trembling voice..

"Pen."

He put the pen on my hand.
Ow! How do I sign? My eyes are blindfolded.

"How do I sign? My eyes."

He opened my eyes.At first my eyes fell on the wedding paper.I noticed the sign on the side.
It's ISHAN JEDEN!
I looked at the man next to me in fear.
I looked at him and for two minutes I forgot all the sorrow.

His eyes are like diamonds.His skin color is bright, brighter than me.
His nose is neither too big nor too small,Pertfect.
His hair is shining.His hair is thick and dark black.If anyone sees it theu will want to touch it.it doesn't look like a gangster's hair.
Seeing his lips, seems that he has never smoked a cigarette.Sweet pink color.
He's wearing a blue suit.It suits him so much.
He has a beard.He is looking great.
The sound of the the horn made me come back to my senses.
Whatever it is, Gangster is a Gangster and I have to marry this gangster.
I sat with that pen for another 15 minutes. I saw he was looking at me from time to time looking at my trunk.

I finally signed up.