Chapter 1 - Who is it

(This story takes place after seasons 4 training camps. They are going on a training camp to Tokyo after the camp Kageyama, Tsukki and Hinata went on. Time between Nationals and the camps are 3 months instead of their original time.)

On your 16th birthday you get to draw a symbol on your body somewhere. That same day it appears on your soulmates in the same spot. People typically write small phrases, their names, or draw something small and cute. It could only be in black or white.

(Image of the mark)

Hinata was no different

Hinata was no different. He got his soulmate mark when he was barely 15. It was a small, cute calico cat sitting next to a flying bird. The location was on the inside of his right ankle closer to his foot. It could easily be covered up yet revealed at the same time.

Hinata fell in love with the mark. It was so cute, in his opinion. That day he learned his soulmate loved cats. Hinata was often found admiring his mark in his spare time. He would sit with his right leg crossed over his left and stare at the mark.

When Hinata was about to turn 16 he was already in high school and he figured out what his mark was going to be. He had it all planned out, a small black crow with the words fly in it. He was going to place it on the inside of his left ankle, the opposite of his soulmates.

Hinata always found the soulmate thing amazing

Hinata always found the soulmate thing amazing. Two people made for each other, some are lucky and find a soul mate while others spend their entire life searching and never finding them. Others fall in love with other people instead of their soulmates leaving more people knowing yet never being able to grasp them. Your soulmate could be your best friend, a stranger, an enemy, an Idol. Anyone.

Hinata found it funny that it took Daichi and Suga 3 years before they realized they were soulmates. Hinata could tell on the first day of school when Daichi and Suga both had the same mark on their wrist.

The soulmates on his team were all cute, there was Asahi and Noya, Daichi and Suga, Tanaka and Ennoshita, lastly there was Kinnoshita and Narita. They were all cute couples. Hinata had a feeling Kiyoko and Yachi would be together soon as well.

Many called Hinata dumb or stupid, truth is Hinata's brilliant. He just doesn't show it. He may suck at school, it's not Hinata's fault! He used to live with his dad in America during his elementary years.