Chapter 1

(This is my story on BCW based off of the WWE 2K19 game. I just started WWE 2K20 a week ago. Red and Tre will be included in the story as well. I hope you guys enjoy and feel free to comment and leave any suggestions here or in my inbox. Also the picture above is Buzz from the WWE 2K19 I played.)

I can't explain what happened but all I know is that my career in the WWE has gone up in smoke. I was escorted out of the building by security ordered by Triple H. I wasn't the only one out of a job with the WWE, Cole Quinn and Baron Blade have been fired as well. Triple H was smiling as he watched us being escorted out. "I told you that I was watching every single thing you guys you are doing." He said to us. "We didn't do anything." I said as I looked at him. "Oh? Well what do you call bringing illegal drugs to the building and getting into physical altercation with fans?" Triple H said as he looked at us. "That's bullshit Hunter. You know that we do not do drugs." Baron Blade said to Triple H as he looked at him. "And those guys jumped us with chairs. We don't even know these guys." Cole said to Triple H. "I heard enough from you guys. The three of you are fired. Get the hell out of my building." Triple H said as he walked off. "Fuck! I can't believe this shit! Just when we made our mark in this company and this shit happens!" I said as I was beyond pissed off. "Calm down, Buzz. We can figure something out." Baron said to me. "Are you fucking kidding me?! We just lost our fucking jobs, man!" Cole shouted at Baron. "Baron has a point, bro. We must figure out our next move now that we are unemployed with the WWE." I said to Cole as he took a deep breath. "Well, I always can go back to wrestling in Japan. Buzz you should go with me bro. The promoter at One Pro Wrestling really liked you when you came there one time. He kept asking when you will come back there." Cole said to me as I nodded. "Well since we are no longer working in WWE, I say why not. But first we must get some work while we down here since we can no longer depend on WWE to pay for us to get out of Dallas, Texas." I said to Cole as I was thinking. "Well I have a friend here in Dallas who owns his own Indy wrestling promotion in an old bar. I will give him a call in the morning." Baron said to me and Cole. "Did you say he owns his own Indy wrestling promotion?" I asked Baron as I was shocked. "Did you say through an old bar?" Cole asked Baron. "Yeah he has his own Indy wrestling promotion through an old bar he bought five years ago. It's called OWF." Baron said to me and Cole. "What is..." I asked Baron then Cole finished the sentence. "OWF?" Cole asked Baron. "It stands for Online Wrestling Federation. The guy who owns it name Mitch Dickinson. I knew him since high school back in Memphis, after we graduated from high school, I went to college in Syracuse and he went to Dallas for college and we never looked back. We have a lot of catching up to do. We spoke to each other a year ago over the phone. He always wanted me to come see him in Dallas." Baron said to me and Cole. "I guess things happen for a reason." I said to Baron and Cole. "Yeah. Ah fuck, bro." Cole said to me. "What's wrong?" I asked Cole as I raised an eyebrow. "Our bags are in the building. You know Triple H is not going to let us back in the building." Cole said to me. "Relax dude. I am going to text my girlfriend to bring my bag over the hotel. I don't know how she is going to take the news that I just lost my job with the WWE though." I said to Cole as I looked at him. "Who is your girlfriend Buzz?" Baron asked me out of curiosity. "My girlfriend is Mandy Rose." I said to Baron as his eyes widened. "Your girlfriend is Mandy Rose?" Baron asked me.

"Yep. Knowing her she is going to be pissed at me." I said to Baron. "You are not the only one, bro. I don't know how Bayley is going to react to the news too." Cole said to me. "Wait, Cole. Your girlfriend is Bayley?" Baron asked Cole as he was shocked then Cole slowly nodded as he has a lot on his mind. "Wow you two kept me in the dark on a lot of things." Baron said to me and Cole. "Well we just now getting back on speaking terms with you, Baron after everything you have done." I said as I looked at Baron. "I know and once again, I am sorry for everything I have done to you." Baron said as he looked at me. "I know Baron and I said that I forgive you for everything you have done." I said to Baron as he nodded. "Yeah, it is water under the bridge." Cole said to Baron as he nodded. "Well I have a credit card and I can help us find a good hotel. I feel like I owe you guys that after everything I have done." Baron said to me and Cole. An hour later, I was sitting in the hotel lobby as I waited for my girlfriend to show up so I can get my bag and break the bad news to her about my job. Cole was in the salad bar with Bayley as they were grabbing food and talking. "I can't believe you lost your job, babes." Bayley said to Cole. "I know babe. I hate it happened. But I promise to stay in touch with you. I know you have to tour a lot." Cole said as he looked at her. "You better or else I am coming back to Dallas and kick your ass." Bayley said to him with a smile. "I can't believe my hugger is talking like that." Cole said as he smiled. "I don't give out hugs anymore remember. You see that I even cut my hair." Bayley said as she kissed him softly. "You still look good babe." Cole said with a smile as Bayley giggled. I smiled as I heard Cole and Bayley's conversation then I saw Mandy walked in as I stood up off the couch then walked over and kissed her softly. "Hey babe." I said to her as she looked at me. "Hey. So, what is going on? Why you left early?" Mandy asked me as she was confused. "I don't know how to break this news to you..." I said to her as Mandy interrupted me. "Break what to me? Baby, what is going on? People in the locker room kept looking at me like I just killed somebody or something." Mandy said as she looked at me. "Well tonight is my last night in a WWE ring." I said to her as she raised an eyebrow. "What in the hell are you talking about? Baby you are not making sense. Are you retiring? You been with the company for two years and you already talking about retirement?" Mandy said as she looked at me as she was confused. "Baby, I got fired by Triple H. And so, did Cole and Baron. That's why Bayley is here with Cole right now." I said to Mandy as she looked at me. She was speechless then she sighs. "What happen? Why did Triple H fire you?" Mandy asked me. "Triple H claimed that Me and Cole were taking steroids. He found it in one of our bags. Someone said me, Cole, and Baron were using and selling them to wrestlers. Then he saw a video of me and Cole getting jumped by three guys on You Tube as well." I said to Mandy as she looked at me. "So, you and Cole were getting juiced up?" Mandy asked as she looked upset. "Hell no. You know that I don't get down like that Mandy. We were set up." I said to her. "Were you Prince? I knew that it was a bad idea for you to go to Triple H and asking him about hiring your friends. How could you be so fucking stupid?" Mandy said to me as she was pissed then Cole and Bayley looked at each other as they heard what Mandy said. "Hold up Mandy. This is not my fault. And I am not stupid. I asked Triple H to hire Cole, but Triple H hired Baron on his own after he sold BCW to the WWE. I don't appreciate you insulting me, Mandy." I said as I was getting pissed off at her. "I told you to stay away from them and they were nothing but trouble! But you didn't listen to me and now your career is over! And so is this relationship." Mandy shouted as she stood up and grabbed her purse.

I stood up as I looked at her. "For the last time, Mandy. It's not my fault! I did not know anything about these fucking drugs that were planted in our locker room!" I shouted back at her. "You sound just like that wrestler Snitsky when he got released by WWE." Mandy said as she looked at me. "So, you are trying to make jokes at a time like this? And what in the fuck do you mean by so is this relationship?" I said to her then Mandy walked over and got in my face. "We are done Prince. Don't call or text me. I don't ever want to see you again." She said as she walked off as I nodded with red in my eyes as I was pissed off and hurt. Then she turned around and looked at me. "Maybe your loser friends Red and Tre can join you when they hear the news that you are gone." She said as she walked out of the lobby. I didn't say anything. I couldn't believe that I lost my job now I lost my girlfriend that I been with for two years. I don't even notice that my best friend and his girlfriend were watching me. I did the only thing I could do at a moment like this, I yelled as I flipped the table over. Cole and Bayley jumped after I flipped the table over then saw me walked away. Cole sighed as he looked at his girlfriend. "That was fucked up. It really wasn't his fault." Cole said to Bayley. "I know. He deserves better. And don't believe what Mandy said. You guys didn't deserve what happened to you." Bayley said to her boyfriend as Cole nodded as he felt bad about Mandy breaking up with me. He blamed himself for us losing our jobs. "Maybe none of this would not happen if I didn't go to Buzz and..." Cole said as Bayley covered his mouth. "Don't say it. It wasn't your fault, Buzz fault, or Baron's fault. I love you Cole and I am going to be with you regardless. Buzz will find someone who would want to be with him. Mandy never loved him. She was only with him because he was popular and when he became the WWE Champion a year ago. You guys keep your head up. Just because you are no longer in the WWE does not mean this is the end for you guys. I can feel it. You guys are going to do something that will have everyone talking. I know so." Bayley said to her boyfriend. "You really think so babe?" Cole asked his girlfriend then she kissed him as she nodded. "I know so." Bayley said with a smile.