Harry Styles

Imagine…

Coming home on a Tuesday when Harry Styles comes up behind you and puts a blindfold over your eyes.

“What are you doing?” you ask.

“Babe, just umm, just wait for it,” he replies

He guides you to a chair where you sit. You hands fly up to remove the blindfold, but his hands get there first and he says, “No, not yet.”

You sit, nervously and excitedly awaiting what is to come. You feel hands at the back of head, uniting the blindfold. Your eyes adjust to the light and you see his shirtless body in front of you. But you notice what he is trying to show you.

He has recently got a new tattoo in between his two little birds. Your name.

“Harry,” you whimper.

“I know, it took me forever to realize, but I can’t live without you. Its there to remind me of your strength, your beauty. (y/n) you’re my everything. I love you so much and I want you to know, that just like these little birds, you will always have my heart. These last few years have been hell, and even through our ups and down, you’ve been here for me, you’ve been my rock, you’ve kept me sane. I owe everything to you.”

The tears start to form in your eyes, “Harry…” but he doesn’t let you finish, he stops you by placing a kiss on your lips. A single sweet kiss, a kiss so full of love, it lasts forever, even though in reality, it only lasts a few seconds.

He grabs both of your hands and stands you up. He begins, “Through all that we have been through together, the concept of being apart is so foreign to me. It literally hurts my body to think about it. And I know, sometimes all of this can get overwhelming but…”  He gets down on one knee.

You begin sobbing, “I know you are the one for me. You’re the only one I want, you’re the only one I’ve wanted and you’re the only one I’ll ever want. (y/n) will you marry me?”

He pulls out a small burgundy box and opens it to reveal the most beautiful ring you’ve ever seen in your life. It’s small and gold, with a single glistening diamond in the middle. You try forming words but all that come out are sobs. You finally form the words yes but it only comes out as a small hiccup. You begin laughing, and scream yes over and over again.

Harry laughs and slips the ring onto your left ring finger, it fits perfectly just like the one he gave you three years ago that is on your right ring finger. The promise ring he gave you. The promise he made to never stop loving you. The promise ring that has the word eternity carved on the inside where only you and Harry knew it was there. The promise ring that meant everything to you. He notices you looking at the rings and he stands and kisses you, first softly then harder. Your hands grab at his shirt and he chuckles.

You pull away and say, “they go together so well, just like us.” And he replies, “that’s why I chose them, one isn’t complete without the other, just like us, I am not complete without you. Without you I’m just a boy, but when I’m with you everything changes and I feel like a man.”

He kisses you and puts his hands around your waist, slowly trailing down to your lefts, when he lifts you, being careful not to break the kiss, so that your legs are wrapped around his waist, and your arms are around your neck. He lifts you like you weigh nothing and carries you to the bed.

“For us,” he whispers into your ear, “For our eternity.”