Chapter Twenty-Two - More Awkward Explanations

Will be done this ^ next chapter

     "Sorry," Pansy deadpanned, "can I have an answer now?" Lucius nodded slowly, glancing over at Severus for approval to speak. Severus sighed, nodding. "There isn't much to explain, you really saw it all- when Severus and I were in school we- sort of? -dated," Lucius chuckled nervously. Teenagers were scary. 

     "Okay, this is crazy!" Pansy remarked. "You two can go back to fucking or whatever you were doing." Pansy slammed the door behind her. "Well shit," Severus mumbled. 

   Pansy stood against Severus' door. She didn't know what to think, like, sure, she didn't mind Snape liking other men or whatever, but DRACO'S DAD? DRACO MALFOY'S DAD. Hermione stood outside the room. "Are you okay, Pansy?" The little girl asked. Narcissa had given Pansy directions to her and Hermione's room, before she went to the opposite side of the house with Ron and Blaise. "Yeah, don't worry." Pansy lifted up Hermione, who looked concerned. 

   "C'mon Hermione, I'm fine, you don't have to worry!" Pansy laughed, spinning around. Hermione giggled happily as she was spun. Pansy and Hermione's room was near Snape's, and slightly bigger. There were two beds in it, singles. The room had two small bed-side lockers, with lamps on each. The wall had two big windows on it, and the floor was wooden. Under the beds there was a long white rug. 

    "Wow, this room is fancy!" Pansy remarked, setting Hermione on her bed. Hermione looked happy, as she looked around the room.

   "You two stay here, don't get into any trouble, I'll be back in a few minutes," the blonde woman ordered, closing the door gently. Damn, how did Severus look after this many kids on his own?

   Mrs. Malfoy quickly went to Draco's room to check on him and Harry, but nothing seemed out of ordinary, so she went to find Pansy.

  "Pansy, dear? Are you in there?" She asked, knocking on the door. Pansy quickly rushed to open it. "Y-yeah." Pansy didn't know what to do. She felt like she should tell Narcissa. But at the same time, she felt as though it would be a bad move. She thought for a minute, before making her decision, which was hopefully one she wouldn't end up regretting..

Forgets how to write