Chapter 1

Two residents were injured Tuesday evening when armed suspects took advantage of an open garage door to gain entry into a Cleveland home, assaulting the homeowner and ransacking the residence before fleeing. Investigators said the female homeowner was assaulted and she and another resident were bound with restraints. The suspects then rummaged through the home, stealing money, valuables and personal items fleeing the scene.

Kisha and Montae smoked a freshly rolled backwood watching the 10'oclock news segment. Kisha palms were sweaty she was very nervous and Montae could tell by the way  her leg shook up and down. She tried to never show she was nervous or paranoid because she didn't want him to think she was weak or not the Rider he wanted her to be.

"What's the matter with you?" He questioned analyzing her every movement.

"Oh nothing, it's just the crime we literally committed less than 40 minutes ago is plastered on every news station! What if we get caught huh? Did you think about that?" She answered.

Kisha was a silver spooned kid, she had no reason to do half of the things she was doing. Kisha's father is a dentist and her mother is a teacher at one of the top private schools in Cleveland. Kisha could've had her dream life as a chemist but instead she chose the life of a Rider.

Good girls love bad boys, right?

Montae chuckled, "I wouldn't let us get caught Kish, the only way we gone get caught is if you got loose lips...And honestly I don't fucking have time for that folding shit!"

Kisha loved Montae controlling ass, he had her wrapped around his finger and his toxic ways. See, ever since her parents found out she was dating a criminal they disowned her and kicked her out leaving her to fend for herself. But she chose the game and the game chose her. Montae was all Kisha knew, she lived for that man. He was her first and he would be her last, little that she didn't know.

Kisha rolled her eyes stomping up the stairs of the two story home they now shared. She walked towards the bathroom locking the door right behind her.

"What happened to me?" She questioned herself looking into the mirror.

Kisha Lamiria Hanley is who she was before meeting Montae and completely losing herself.

She stood at 5'4 , and her luscious curly hair stopped right above her waist. She had the most beautiful honey brown eyes that complimented her golden complexion along with the deepest dimples piercing her left and right cheek. Kisha was very curvy and made every outfit she wore stand out.

People often compared her to Lauren London, just the darker version.

Montae knocked on the door, "Kisha open the door man"

"For what? Go away..."she sighed.

Montae always had a soft spot for Kisha, he did his dirt and all of the norm but deep down inside he loved her completely, his hustle was for her. She didn't see it, but he did. "Listen, I do this for you Kisha so we can continue living this lavish life we have here I gotta provide for us because we're all that we got."

She listened from the other side of the door as her eyes became tearful, she knew his manipulative ways. But she believed him every time he opened his mouth to speak. She opened the door giving in easily like she always does.

"Come here." Montae demanded standing in the doorway.

Montae looked too good for any woman to turn down he was tall standing at 6'4. He had a golden caramel complexion and tattoos covering his arms and chest. His smile along could win a woman's heart, his teeth were pearly white and straight as day.

Kisha walked over to him still tearful, "Can you stop crying love? I don't like when you do this...we gone run our bag up and I promise we can go far away from here and you won't have to do none of this anymore."

Kisha continued her sobbing he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, laying her gently on the bed. "Baby I love you." he whispered in her ear before kissing her neck gently. "Stop Montae, move" she moaned as he slid her nipple in his mouth slowly pressing his tongue on her breast. She continued squirming and moving her body trying to get from under his grip.

Montae wasn't having it though, He pulled her panties to the side sliding his manhood deep inside her thrusting her box slowly. Kisha's mouth was saying stop but her body was saying go. He pulled out of her and flipped her on her stomach licking her neck down to the center of her back causing her juices to drip more and more.

She knew this nigga was toxic along with all his ways but the more they fucked the more attached she began to grow to him. 

He knew her body inside out, he knew how to please her and make her cum harder then anybody else. They said money was the root to all evil, nah sex is definitely it.