Rascal x Reader

(Doing this chapter first to get somthing going- and this will not be a sertan gender xReader... So any gender, even for non binary's)

You're p.o.v.

I was walking down the side walk, going home from another long day of school. I had so much homework.

"Jeez... Can't i get a little break?" I asked myself.

I heard a giggle. I looked around, nothing. I shrugged it off, my mind must have been playing tricks on me. I continued walking home.

I tried to open the door, it was locked. I got my key out and unlocked it, and walked in.

"I'm home!" I jokingly said, knowing no one else was home.

I locked the door and went to my room to do my homework, and study for an upcoming test. Why school!? But, luckily it was a weekened, but i wanted to get everything out of the way for some fun.

I was so tired, that i fell asleep right on the spot. Luckily i was doing the homework on my bed.

I woke up to feel a breeze. I opened my eyes, the window was open. My heart rased, did someone break in?! But... How?

My window was locked, and on the second floor and none of the glass was broken. There was a bat near my bed, so i grabbed it.

I then turned on my little lamp, got out of bed, and closed the window. I looked around my room, nothing. Everything was still in place.

Maybe somehow the wind blew open the windows, or i thought i locked it, and a bird flew into it and it opened, or again with the wind.

I looked back at the window. It was dark out. I shrugged and i locked the window and closed the curtains. I turned back. What i sall next almost gave me a heart attack.

I sall a jester like figure behind me, smiling. I swung my bat at him. He caught it in his hand.

"Frick, frick, frick! This is how i die!" I thought, not knowing what to do.

The jester/ joker took my bat away, then a deck of cards surrounded it, and it was gone.

My heart raised and i stepped back, into the window. I couldn't move.

The jester tilted his head, with a smile. It freak me out. He was most likely a psycho path.

He reached his hand out.

"D-Don't touch me!" I yelled.

He lowered his hand.

"How scary..." He sarcastically said.

Then he started to laugh. I didn't understand what was so funny. This guy is crazy. But his laugh sounded... Familiar...

"W-who are you? Why are you in my house. And how did you get in?" I asked, with all the courage i had.

He looked at me with his black eye's. He had a mask, so all i could see was black.

He then smirked and petted my head. I was to afraid to do anything more. I had no clue what this maniac was going to do next.

"It's simple really... My name is rascal." He gave a bow, then looked back up at me.

"I got in threw you're window, it was so easy to get in... I teliported right inside... And what I'm doing...? No idea! Just wanted to get a look at how (Beautiful/handsome/cute) you were... That's all." Rascal replied.

I blushed. He had to be kidding, right.

"Well, You did that, now get the heck out of my house! Or I'm calling the police you creep!" I yelled.

"Now, now, now~ no need for that... I'll go if that makes you happy..."

"It will- now go!"

He smiled. "But first..."

"What-"

He leaned to me and KISSED ME. What the hell! We just met! But his lips were... Soft.... Ack- what am i thinking?!

He pulled away, with a smile, and blush on his face. I felt like i was in an oven.

"Untill we meet again, (Y/n)~"

He disappeared. I took a breath, went to my bed and layed on it. What just happened? I was so confused. The more i thought if him... The hotter he got. In my opinion.

But, i had just one question....

How'd he know my name? I never mentioned it, there's no where in my room that said it. But he did do lots of unnatural thing's, so, he could have used it to know.

I sighed and looked to my right. There was a Card. I picked it up. It was a (Queen/King/Ace) and on the back it said, (be my queen/be my king/ be mine~) I blushed.

We still just met, but i felt like I've known him forever for some reason. I couldn't wait till i sall him again, untill then, he'd consume my thoughts.

(Heh, thanks for reading- If you want a serten character for the next chapter, it can be anyone from this glitter force and Glitter force doki doki. So you can tell me if you want that character, this will be the same for every chapter. And sorry if this was cringy- hopefully it will get better...)