Chapter-5

Hold your heart and be ready for a mind blowing twist.

*****

There was a slight breeze that swayed her hair from side to side. She was standing near the huge glass window sill, her mind haywire. All the thoughts were flooding in her mind, all the beautiful moments she have spent with Arhan. It's been a week to their nikah and a month to lemah's and zaid's marriage.

Ayla's and Arhan's nikah was simple. The rukhsati (bride's farewell) was not done as Ayla still had a year to complete her studies. Arhan was too eager to male her his and so they had a simple nikah.

She had her first date today. Earlier as a teen she always wished her first date to be halal and her wish would be fulfilled today. She was ecstatic and nervous both at the same time. Just the thought of her going out with her husband heated her cheeks.

She was feeling extremely shy that she didn't had any eye contact with her parents since morning. She went to take a quick shower which was actually was an hour's. She aplied a little lotion which had a pleasant fragrance.

She was blow drying her long and naturally straight her which were also curled naturally at the ends, when her phone started to ring indicating a call from her hubby. Well, she had a different ringtone for him so that she can recognize the call without even looking at the screen.

She quickly answered the call with a shy smile on her face, saying "Assalamualaikum!"

"walaikumsalam wifey! Missed me?" hearing him heat rushed up to her cheeks and she was looking like a red tomato.

"You there?" he asked her when he didn't get any reply and she just hummed in response.
He was amused on his wife who on their first meet was like a ball of fire and now she doesn't say anything, not even a single word.

"ok darling I'll come to pick you up at... Umm.. It's 10:00now so, I'll be there by 11:30 or 12:00. Ok?"

"Hmm ok. I'll get ready then." she said in a slow voice.

"ok bye, Allahafiz! Keep dreaming about me." he said with a low chuckle.

"ok bye... Wait! Whattt?" she asked him the last part not believing her ears.

Upon hearing her burst into guffaw and this triggered her. First of all she is an angry bird, whose anger stays right on the tip of her nose and she directly cut the call.

He called her several times but she didn't respond even once. Silencing her phone she went back to her task at hand and started to get ready. She did light makeup and applied a suitable colour lipstick on her lips, which were neither bright nor light. It looked perfect on her lips.

She wore a black gown which was simple yet elegant and to say that she isn't looking that gorgeous or beautiful would be a white lie. She looked stunning. She left her hair fall frrely on her shoulders, then gathering it up in simple plait amd then made a bun which was on the nape of her neck.

Wearing long black heels which glittered a little, she draped the hijab around her head and body in a stylish yet modest way and she was all set to go. There was a loud honk of a sleek sports car, hearing it she grabbed her purse and rushed downstairs with a weird feeling that has resided at the pit of her stomach since morning.

She bid her parents bye and without even glancing at her hubby, who was standing at the vestibule of her house directly went near the car and sat inside it, leaving her parents ever so perplexed.