Chapter One

Hi I'm Sammi West. I'm seventeen I have an nose piercing and tattoos on my shoulder I live alone in a big house my parents kicked me out when I was 16 because I got a nose piercing. They pay for my house and all the stuff I need. I live in Louisiana but I'm moving because my moms always telling that I should be more like my sister. My sisters Sierra she pretty, popular , and is never a chance taker. As for me I'm Rebel I'll jump of the roof I got kicked out of middle school because I was taking a crack? Like I was joking. I'm moving to Omaha Nebraska . I'm packing right now I got a two story house with six bedrooms I'm using three, your probably like why do I need so many rooms for myself well one for me another for my skateboards and stuff and the last one for an escape. the first rooms are next to each other and the last one is all the way down the hall. I'm not excited about my new high school lets just say I'm know for some stuff here in Louisiana. But anyways I'm putting stuff in my white Jeep Wrangler to leave I already had a bunch of shit in it so I just put the rest of it in my car.
---6 hours later-----
I just put the last box of my stuff in the car. I got in to my now empty house I left some sweats mussel tank and my glasses. I walked into the wash room and changed then came down and got on the couch and went to bed knowing that I had a long drive tomorrow.