Alpha Xavier

Xavier pov

RINGGGGGGGG! "Sweetie get up you don't want to be late for your first day of school, maybe you'll even find your mate"! My mom has always been smuthering me about my mate. I hope I find in school today. I've been waiting my while life for this. I slowly got up from my very comfortable bed which looked lonely without me in it I quickly took a shower and did my manly needs if you know what I mean. I checked myself in the mirror "dam don't I look good" I said to my wolf Damien. " we sure do he said. I headed down the stairs to find my mom cooking chocolate chip pancakes my favorite!I kissed my mom on the cheek, hey I'm a mommies boy sue me I don't care. I  quickly ate my pancakes as my sister Leah Walked in and ate hers to then my beta Jonas came in. We walked to the garage and hoped in my baby, my sleek black corvette no one I repeat no one touches her "execpt our mate" my wolf told me. "And only our mate replied back.

With that we drive to Middletown High School. When we got there we packed and headed to the main office to get our schedules when I was stopped by what looked liked the schools slut. "Oh boy xavier don't let her touch you that's only for our mate to do". "Way ahead of you damien" I say as I shove her off. "Hey sweetie I can show you the school and other stuff then you can cone over to my house".  She says trying to act seductive. "Epic fail dude she sucks at flirting but she's just another desperate girl" says my wolf. As I got to the main office I get my schedule and meet up with Leah and Jonas. "Ok we meet here after school ends ok". "Yes but what happens if one of us finds our mate"? Asks Leah "then bring him here so I can meet him and tell the boundaries with you" I say. "Fine but u better not scare the crappy out of him" she says. And we go our separate ways. Now I'm waking down the hall lolling for room A32 algebra. As I'm waking down the hall my wolf starts acting up."bro what's wrong"? I ask "idk but I feel like somethings about to happen" he says. I find the room and I'm attacked  with a lovely strawberry, vanilla,and pine scent." Mate!!!!Go to mate!!!he shouts. I walk in the classroom and find my mate. There was only one word that came out of my mouth that shocked all the wolf's in the class. The word "Mate".