30| Bad, Badder, Baddest

☆ KAZENOSUKE ☆

KAZENOSUKE

"Mum... I don't know if you can hear me right now or not, but if you can, then I hope that everything will turn out OK and you  make it out alive. Candi Rose and I are really hoping that for you at the moment, and the hospital staff kind of are too."

That was coming from Kazenosuke as him and his younger sister Candi Rose were standing in the dark, right in front of his mother's hospital bed, looking seemingly lifeless as there was a breathing tube near her.

Hopefully though, she wasn't lifeless, because if she was then that would have honestly sucked.

The heart monitor had said that she was still breathing and hopefully it was actually working because Kazenosuke was not in the mood for games at all.

Maybe later but most certainly not during something serious.

He never had been.

And he may never have been either.

Especially now so that his mother was on the verge of death.

Kazenosuke had nicely told Candi Rose to place the flowers and chocolates near their mother's bed, with Candi Rose hugging him tightly because she was really scared over everything.

"I'm scared, Kazenosuke. What if mum doesn't make it out alive?"

"Don't say that, Candi Rose," Kazenosuke had hissed rudely. "We don't want you to jinx anything, so just keep your mouth shut."

He didn't mean that in a rude way of course, but the kid was just trying to protect himself.

He was also scared that his mother was going to die, and he didn't like Candi Rose seeing him emotionally unstable so therefore he had to remain calm.

"But what if it's her time to die?"

"Don't say that, Candi Rose!" Kazenosuke had yelled at her, smacking her hand.

However that was all the kid had said.

It was even worse for them because their mother (Castellaneta) was literally the only person that they had.

Their father?

Goodness knew where he was right now, or even if he was still alive.