Disclaimer/Author's Note

Hi all! This is my first Dyshen/Diyue fanfic, and also my first story here in Wattpad. 

I discovered the wonder that is Dyshen about 2 or 3 months ago when I chanced upon a video compilation of DiDi being jealous whenever Yueyue's attention is caught by other guys. Funnily enough, I started watching Meteor Garden because I really felt their chemistry from the compilation vid and wanted to see more of them onscreen. Fast forward to now and Dyshen is my number one happy pill during this pandemic. 

This story is AU. The setting of this place is not a real place in China. Most of the geographical and cultural aspects of this story will be imaginative or inaccurate at best since I have never been to China and I know next to nothing about their culture, not having any Chinese relatives of my own. I do try to google what I cannot supply by pure imagination though and I've picked up some bits and pieces of Chinese culture and terminologies through the dyshen fandom. So there's that. 

This story might be only a couple of chapters long. I'm still testing the waters, to say the least. But I do hope you will enjoy it. I write as a way of coping during this pandemic, and I really hope I'll also be able to contribute to giving you all a sense of comfort during these trying times. Reading Dyshen fanfics has greatly helped me in staying sane during my finals week. Now I feel like I've read every fanfic that's available out there, so I thought why not start writing my own? So here I am. 

I really hope you'll all enjoy this. Thank you and happy reading!

xoxo,
Rin

Disclaimer: I claim no ownership over any of the photos included in this story, unless stated otherwise. All rights remain with the owners. This story is also purely fictional. Any resemblance to actual people, places, and events are mere coincidences.