Three Scars -- MCR/Frank Iero

Warning: This fanfic may be triggering.

Trying it out. Tell me what you think (:

~~~~~

"Ow, that really hurt." October scoffs sarcastically after the school bitch, Kelsey, kicked her hard in the ribs.

"Go cut yourself, emo." The blonde spat from above, and October let her scarred arms support her.

"Oh, I don't need that. Your boyfriend distracts me enough." October smiled sweetly, getting up as soon as the bitch walked down the sidewalk.

October ran home, to her abusive drunken father. He wasn't where he usually was, so the girl took her chances and snuck up the stairs.

Wow. No trouble today.

October sank down, tears falling from her eyes as usual. The small girl jumped at a timid knock on the window, wiping away the tears quickly. What the hell?

She realized it wasn't a knock, but a small click. It happened again, and then a rock sailed through, hitting her on the calf, right on a fresh bruise.

"Cunt!!" A voice yelled, and October choked on tears. Wow, really? It was Kelsey's bitch of a boyfriend.

October stood, taking a deep breath, and took her iPhone 4S out of her pocket. She slid it down on her desk that pressed against the wall: White, with black and purple circles and rings. She settled herself down in the desk chair, checking twitter.

October soon got bored, plugging the device into its docking station and playing My Chemical Romance's 'Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge' on shuffle.

She took out a pen and paper, carefully writing "To Whom It May Concern" on the top line.

'Hi. I'm October Dawn Zimmerman. I'm 17, anorexic, depressed, bisexual and I self harm. My father drinks to much and then beats the shit out of me. I listen to punk, it helps me escape reality. Reality being my life. My school hates me, this slut beats the shit out of me- emotionally, physically and mentally. It's been going on for two years, after I dyed my hair black and got snake bites and a nose ring. I've stayed strong for as long as I can, but I'm weak. So this is it. I'm done. Sorry, if you cared. A smile could've helped. But it's too late now.

Signing off,

October.'

She's in fucking tears by the time it's over, and she folds the suicide note up and sticks it in an envelope, setting it on the bed before grabbing her phone.

'Bye, everyone. Stay strong for me. Yes, I am killing myself. xx October'

She tweets to her 3,000 followers as she ties the rope. One reply sticks out in particular to her.

'FrankIero: no, you aren't killing yourself. DMed you my number. Call me. Now.'

Um? THE Frank Iero? No, it can't be. She double checks. It is.

She obeys the order, calling him. "October?" His voice is shaky.

"The one and lonely." She nearly squeals.

"Honey, don't do this." He speaks slowly, and October hears Mikey's voice in the background.

"Come to The Door." He tells her, and she nearly chokes.

"The venue?" Well, no shit the fucking venue. Where the hell else would he be talking about.

"That's the one." And he hangs up.

Well.

Fuck.

She's out the door in seconds, sporting black skinny jeans, black vans, a white Fall Out Boy shirt, and her Demolition Lovers jacket.

Outside The Door is the young members of MCR: 25-year-olds Ray Toro and Gerard Way, 21-year-old Frank Iero, and 20-year-old Mikey Way.

Frank jumps up, concerned for his fan. He wraps his arms around October. "Sit, tell us everything."

After two hours of story-telling, Mikey is crying, Ray is sitting against the wall holding back tears, Gerard couldn't bare to listen and walked away crying. Frank is holding Octobers hand as she explains today: Head slammed against the wall, legs hit, ribs kicked.

He ran a hand through his short black hair, looking up at the blonde Gerard as he returns to the sad fest.

"Sorry, for bothering you guys, I'll go, I didn't mean to-" October stands, her wrist grabbed by Gerard. Woah.

He pulled her to him, rolling up her sleeve until the cuts stop, at the inside of her elbow. They're literally everywhere, slashing deep across the other.

"October..." Frank trails away when he sees the damage she does to herself.

Mikey is crying again, Ray joining him. Gerard just stares, shocked.

"You..." Mikey didn't finish, cut off by sobs.

"Come on tour with us." Frank offers, and Gerard drops her arm.

"Please, we'll get you out of this hellhole. You'll be okay. With us, please." Mikey puts in, twiddling with his fingers cutely.

"Look, October." Gerard starts, sighing. "You've been through a lot. The bullying, your father. Having bottles smashed over your head." He pauses, looking at Frank, who's running a finger over his full-sleeve tattoos. "You've gone through more than any of us have... So, please, October." He took a shaky breath, the small gust of air visible in the frigid air. "Join us on tour. You'll be fine, school wise, and your a week from being eighteen. Come with us. We have an extra bunk, you can stay there. We'll help you, Oct, please." He whispered the last 'please'.

"I... I don't know." October murmured uncertainly.

"We'll be in this wonderful state of Texas for another week, we leave on your birthday." Ray cut in.

Birthday, right. October 31st. Halloween. Franks birthday.

"My birthday." Frank stated proudly, rocking on his heels. October takes in the full beauty of him and the others, they're all in black skinny jeans, Gerard and Mikey wearing matching Misfits shirts, Ray a plain black shirt, and Frank a white untucked dress shirt.

October is smaller than Frank, but only a bit. She is smaller than all of them by weight, definitely. She's so underweight it's crazy.

"Alright, I'll think about it." She pulled off an actual smile.

-------

Double A/N

-------

Yes, I did change the ages. Sorry, don't be mad at me. I love you all. And the triggering part is coming up soon. Thanks (:

-Avery.

P.S.

Sorry this part was short.

P.P.S

I'm writing all this on my phone.