Part 7

•Cherry Cola by Kuwada•

*y/ns POV*

It was a couple of days after my birthday, I was finally 16 and was living a healthy life with a healthy relationship and a healthy family. For some odd reason I woke up in Joe's arms on his bed.

"Hi cuddle bear how did you sleep?" I stretched and said "I slept good but when did I come into your room?" "You fell asleep in here so I was going to pick you up and take you to your room but, you just looked so peaceful." I hug Joe before getting up and going to my room.

When I go to my room, I see something in corner of my eye when I was passing in the hallway. I go back out to see what is was, I guess Joe, Gaten and Noah's plan, cause I see Noah at the bottom of the stairs holding flowers, "Awwwww Noah!" I say going down and hugging him, "Anything for my beautiful girlfriend."

I look up stairs and see Gaten and Joe recording, I start blushing automatically, but I blush more when I turn back around to Noah and he kisses me as soon as we lock eyes. Noah and I go into my room and Joe knocks on the door and says "Gaten and I are going to a party tonight!" I look at Noah, "I know you always go somewhere new every night, it's new to me doofus."

He walks in and starts tickling me, I could tell he knew it was a joke "JOE STOP! I'm gonna pee myself!!!!" I say screaming and giggling. He stops and walks out, I look at Noah "Now that I know they're leaving for some party tonight, I think I'm ready Noah."

I say to where he can only hear.

*Noah's POV*

Y/n said she was ready, yes for granted she did get raped so she's technically not a virgin anymore but I'll respect what she thinks, so if she says ready, she's ready. I smile and cuddle her, we stay like that all day. Joe got us food before him and Gaten left so we were eating and watching a movie.

We finish eating as Joe and Gaten leave, when they close the door and we hear them pull out of the drive way y/n climbs on my lap and makes out with me.

I carry her upstairs and lay her on the bed taking off her clothes so she in nothing but her bra and underwear.

*Authors POV*

Y/n and Noah had sex, there were climaxes of love and excitement. But when they were laying down, Joe and Gaten were entering the house.

*Noah's POV*

I hear keys jingle and crash on the counter, me any y/n look at each other and shoot up but y/n collapses to the floor.

I pick her up and set her on the bed and give her clothes, I rush into the restroom knowing Joe was going to open the door, while I'm in there I'm getting dressed.

The door opens, and I hear Joe's voice. "Hey y/n you okay I thought I heard someone fall." "Nope everyone's okay I think Noah's phone just fell off the bed." She said grabbing my phone from the floor on the other side, I walk out with my pajamas on.

I see y/n is fully clothed again and I look at Joe and go to say hi again, he looks at us and walks out the room. "Do you think he knows?" Y/n says as I make my way to the bed, I nod my head and lay down with her. "I do know but I choose to ignore it!" we hear Joe scream and we irrupt in laughter and so does Gaten.

I lay down, me and y/n intertwine our legs and hold onto each other. We lay in the dark, I feel y/n's steady breath on my neck, I smile at the feeling of her in between my arms. I drift to sleep knowing shes safe in my arms.
_________________
End of Part 7